About the company BlockFactory leads the adoption of blockchain technology worldwide. We create high impact products that will bring blockchain to the masses.
Whether we issue verifiable university titles, create digital certificates for luxury items or mint asset-backed tokens, we are working at the edge of innovation and aim to actively shape the world around us.
Join a group of 40 highly ambitious technology and business experts preparing the next digital revolution!
The Core back-end is engineered using Golang, with a powerful set of modules and a Vue.js front-end, allowing DApp programmers to create solutions covering a wide array of use cases.
As a Senior Engineer, you will join our international team who are inspired by writing clean, open source code. You will be hired by BlockFactory and assigned to the Proxeus project, additionally, you will..
- Write clean, maintainable, secure code for our core engine
- Design, engineer & implement highly-available, fault-tolerant, real time, distributed systems for our core offering
- Be a core member of the team creating leading edge attribution and analytics tools
- Take full ownership of high impact, end-to-end projects from specification, estimation, testing to launch
- Balance a fast paced delivery schedule while ensuring security, quality and resilience
- Be a strong individual contributor in our team-oriented environment & willing to go the extra mile!
Skills & requirements
- Experience with Unix/Linux platforms, distributed and parallel systems
- Expertise in concurrent and distributed systems/web services
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and coaching junior developers
- Confident in making technical and architectural decisions in high pressure environments
- You are persistent, logical and love to find elegant solutions to complex problems
- You are familiar with cryptographic algorithms and decentralized systems
- You love to contribute to open source projects
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Swiss or EU passport (or other permit that allows you to work in Switzerland)
- You are able to combine a fast pace with the delivery of consistently high quality
- You know when good is not good enough and you are ready to go the extra mile
- You describe problems transparently and objectively and you focus on finding solutions
- You give and accept constructive feedback
- You have a personal vision how blockchain will reshape our world
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-cwz-Senior-Software-Engineer-Golang-Zurich-BlockFactory-AG.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Backend Software Developer - Stream(April 2020) Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are looking for a backend software engineer to join our development in Amsterdam (onsite). Job duties will include working on Stream's core API technology, design and build high-performance software.
What you will be doing
Most of your day will be dedic...
Senior Software Engineer (Backend) - :elblox(April 2020) Olten, Switzerland
- Shape future energy markets
- Passionate team with bright minds and clear vision
- International working environment
- Europe-wide network in the energy sector
- The agility of a start-up combined with a well-positioned inv...
AWS DevOps Engineer - Elblox(March 2020) Olten, Switzerland
This is a great opportunity to join :elblox, a leading swiss EnergyTech startup, with growth across Europe. In this role you have the chance to shape our infrastructure and build the
foundation of our large-scale application.
Our mission is to reshape h...