Senior Software Engineer- Golang at BlockFactory AG
🇨🇭 (Posted Jan 25 2019)
About the company
BlockFactory leads the adoption of blockchain technology worldwide. We create high impact products that will bring blockchain to the masses.
Whether we issue verifiable university titles, create digital certificates for luxury items or mint asset-backed tokens, we are working at the edge of innovation and aim to actively shape the world around us.
Join a group of 40 highly ambitious technology and business experts preparing the next digital revolution!
The Core back-end is engineered using Golang, with a powerful set of modules and a Vue.js front-end, allowing DApp programmers to create solutions covering a wide array of use cases.
As a Senior Engineer, you will join our international team who are inspired by writing clean, open source code. You will be hired by BlockFactory and assigned to the Proxeus project, additionally, you will..
- Write clean, maintainable, secure code for our core engine
- Design, engineer & implement highly-available, fault-tolerant, real time, distributed systems for our core offering
- Be a core member of the team creating leading edge attribution and analytics tools
- Take full ownership of high impact, end-to-end projects from specification, estimation, testing to launch
- Balance a fast paced delivery schedule while ensuring security, quality and resilience
- Be a strong individual contributor in our team-oriented environment & willing to go the extra mile!
Skills & requirements
- Experience with Unix/Linux platforms, distributed and parallel systems
- Expertise in concurrent and distributed systems/web services
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and coaching junior developers
- Confident in making technical and architectural decisions in high pressure environments
- You are persistent, logical and love to find elegant solutions to complex problems
- You are familiar with cryptographic algorithms and decentralized systems
- You love to contribute to open source projects
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Swiss or EU passport (or other permit that allows you to work in Switzerland)
- You are able to combine a fast pace with the delivery of consistently high quality
- You know when good is not good enough and you are ready to go the extra mile
- You describe problems transparently and objectively and you focus on finding solutions
- You give and accept constructive feedback
- You have a personal vision how blockchain will reshape our world
Instructions how to apply
Please apply through the following link: https://blockfactory.workable.com/jobs/665768/candidates/new
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)