Golang Engineer at Beamery
London, United Kingdom
🇬🇧 (Posted Jan 25 2019)
About the company
We started Beamery on the simple idea that online you are not a candidate or a customer - you are both. Companies have become very sophisticated at selling products and building customer relationships online, while recruiting has not changed.
This led us to create a platform that brings predictive marketing and data-science to recruitment, empowering companies to treat candidates like customers.
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
We are looking for a Golang engineer to join our core backend API team at Beamery in London on a full time basis
You will be the sort of person that has worked at several companies before but wants to join an innovative culture implementing bleeding edge technology at a global scale.
Likely having cut your teeth on other languages, you will have commercial experience using Golang for general systems programming and microservice architectures.
What responsibilities you'll have:
- Ability to perform complex work that is a dependent requirement of feature teams to deliver.
- Mindfulness of scaling architecture to meet global demand.
- Enthusiasm around Golang and a keen desire to evangelise the language and principles behind it.
- A sense of ownership across platforms and environments.
Skills & requirements
What skills you’ll bring:
- Expertise in Golang and proficiency in other languages (Preferably C/C++,NodeJs, Python).
- Commercial experience with REST, RPC and message exchange protocols.
- Experience with frameworks such as:
- Gin, Gorilla, Dep, Ginkgo
- You actively contribute to open source Golang communities.
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Rancher or Docker swarm.
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Knowledge around message queuing and distributed tasking (SMS,ZeroQ, RabbitMQ etc)
Instructions how to apply
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)