Senior Golang Developer at Typeform
🇪🇸 (Posted Oct 20 2016)
About the company
When’s the last time you completed an online form that was fun?
Audiences love Typeform because it’s intuitive, incredibly engaging, and dare we say, enjoyable to interact with.
Because of this, Typeform gets completion rates up to 4x higher than regular old forms.
This makes data collection a breeze for entrepreneurs, researchers, educators, event planners, and anyone interested in getting closer to their audience.
Even non-techies can easily build beautiful surveys, registration forms, tests & quizzes, contests, tutorials, shopping carts, and contact forms. Yep, that’s right, no code required!
Relocation compensation available
Are you a developer with an innovative edge? Are you obsessed with quality? Are you a pragmatic thinker and a keen problem solver? Do you take pride in the code you write and the work you produce? Are you ready to play your part in the online form revolution? If so, we need to talk.
Typeform makes beautiful, next-generation forms. And we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for talented, enthusiastic, and pragmatic Senior Golang Developer to join our growing team in Barcelona. Your personal and professional growth is important to us, and we believe we provide the right support and company culture to help you thrive.
What you’ll do:
- Help shape functional and technological decisions which will help take products to the next level
- Handle code reviews and Pull Requests, collaborate with the team, offering and accepting feedback on your code
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company, such as testing, continuous integration and delivery, and scalable architecture
- Mentor other developers, helping them grow both technically and in their careers
Skills & requirements
- You’re a confident communicator, and comfortable working in an agile environment
- You’re proficient in (at least) one of the following backend languages: Go/NodeJS/PHP
- You have experience working on high-traffic, distributed web applications
- You have experience developing internal and external APIs
- You understand the pros and cons of SQL and NoSQL, and when to use one over the other
- You can communicate clearly to multiple stakeholders
- You’ve been involved in migrating monolithic applications to microservices
- You have hands-on experience with Docker
- You’re familiar with security concerns, such as authentication and authorisation across services
Instructions how to apply
Plase fill in our typeform for this job - https://www.typeform.com/careers/jobs/483205
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)