Lead/Senior Back-End GoLang Engineer at Fraugster Ltd.
🇩🇪 (Posted Aug 28 2015)
About the company
At Fraugster we have one main focus - eradicate fraud risks for our customers. We do that by applying state-of-the-art prescriptive analytics technologies combined with advanced behavioral analytics tools and methodologies. We are a young, international company with an ever-growing team dedicated to solving the toughest puzzles with the simplest solutions. Located in the heart of buzzing Berlin, Fraugster is a company where you can challenge yourself, grow and be successful - personally and professionally. At the same time, you’ll be part of a team that enjoys having fun spending time together. Come join us to fight off the dark side of the net!
Fraugster is recruiting a Lead/Senior back-end engineer to join its growing team of hand-picked talents. You would be reporting directly to the CTO and will be heavily involved with the software development and analytical functions in the team. We are looking for:
- An experienced back-end powerhouse (ideally with GoLang experience) that is hungry for a challenge and wants to work in a state-of-the-art technological environment
- Someone who values pragmatism and getting things done
- Someone that loves the idea of a tech-startup culture that empowers capable people to make big contributions every day
Skills & requirements
4+ years hands-on experience in shipping code (e.g. C#, C++, Java, PHP)
Experience at developing web services with REST APIs
Experience at managing Linux systems
- Experience at managing an elastic cloud (Loadbalancer, multiple Frontend-Server, various different backend server, multiple database server, Caching, Redundancy, High availability, server building blocks, SAN / NAS) in a virtualized environment (e.g. vSphere)
- Experience with delivering GoLang code
- Solid understanding of agile development methods
- A team player with strong client-facing skills
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
Instructions how to apply
Please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company website: Fraugster Ltd.
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)