Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
We look for candidates of various experience levels who know Golang or are interested to learn it with us.
We offer visa sponsorship and relocation support. Remote work is also possible.
We’re looking for ambitious folks who want to shake up the events industry while working on cutting edge tech - and have a lot of fun while doing so! GUTS Tickets revolutionises event ticketing while making the industry an honest space. Join our scale-up and boost your career to the next level.
Working at GUTS Tickets
With our GET Protocol we have been providing an honest ticketing solution on the blockchain since 2016. It is used by event organisers worldwide to guarantee entry to music festivals, concerts, sports events and everywhere else a ticket is required for (digital) entry. By applying the latest tech, including blockchain & NFT-based components, we have designed a suite of tools that event organisers from all over the world use to sell thousands of tickets every day. It transforms the shady realm of event ticketing into a honest space. Our GET token is listed on Coinmarketcap, has actual real-world utility (Sorry dog coins!), and can be traded on exchanges like Bittrex, UniSwap and SushiSwap.
We have sold over 1 million tickets via our GUTS Tickets app which allows us to showcase the full range of benefits that our technology enables. GUTS Tickets is our very own blueprint of a modern ticketing company and prevents fraudulent ticket sales by using our GET Protocol. We simultaneously serve existing clients, fund event organisers and design the future of digital ticketing. That means dreaming up entirely new features and services and then implementing them in real life.
Our work is far from over - we are constantly looking to improve our services, tools and infrastructure as our system is put to work in new markets and regions. As we scale, we are also on a never-ending mission to rethink and expand what a ticket can do beyond simply providing access to an event. ‘Out of the box’ doesn’t begin to describe it.
Sound exciting? We think so. Check out the job full description below.
What is the challenge
As Backend Engineer you will work on expanding the functionality and scalability of our Golang-based backend services. You will also:
• Write well-tested, rock-solid code that performs well
• Keep an eye on the performance of the system as a whole
• Design and document robust API endpoints for our frontend apps and external partners
• Be creative in general in your solutions, and especially on our monthly hack days
• Review your peers' code and be open to receiving feedback
• Have the ambition to work as an expert developer and/or lead a team of developers
Our development team is world-class and welcomes developers of various experience levels: Mediors and Seniors, and true Veterans. Besides this we look for:
• Experience with Golang, or the motivation to learn it
• Experience with the end-to-end software development process
• Experience with PostgreSQL or similar relational databases
• Experience with document databases like CouchDB is nice-to-have
• Experience working in self-managed agile teams
• Able to communicate with us in English (or Dutch)
• Work from the office or a time zone is near to ours (UTC+1)
• Have a “knowledge sharing” mentality as us
What we offer you
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Part-time or full-time is negotiable
• GET token plan is negotiable
• Generous yearly budget for training, hardware and conferences
• Work-from-home budget for home office equipment
• Collaborate with a committed team of developers and creators from all over the world
• Visa sponsorship and generous relocation bonus
• Fully remote working possibility
Friday afternoon social drinks on our roof terrace overlooking Amsterdam, with BBQs in summer. Meetups and Lightning talks, access to international events and conferences of your choice. Each month we have informal, company-wide updates where we check in with every team. Oh, and we have epic PlayStation gaming-battles, ping-pong and darts tournaments!
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-fet-Remote-Backend-Engineer-Amsterdam-GUTS-Tickets-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Product Engineer - incident.io(June 2022) London, United Kingdom
We’re assembling a fantastic team of experienced, product-minded engineers - our early team is made up of people who have spent years writing reliable and scalable software at scale for companies li...Lead Software Engineer, Enterprise Integrations - MongoDB(May 2022) Remote US/Canada, 100% Remote
The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazi...Experienced Software Engineer and Algorithm Expert (Golang) - Tiledmedia(May 2022) Rotterdam, Netherlands
Hours per week Fulltime – 40 hours
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking to expand our growing team with an experienced software engineer and algorithm expert. You’ll be pa...Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering - Lytics(May 2022) Remote US, 100% Remote
Software Engineers on the Lytics Data Engineering team are responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of Lytics’ data pipeline and end-user API endpoints related to the data pipelin...
Golang backend engineer - Hors Normes Remote Europe, 100% Remote - Salary: 45 000€-55 0000€
Code in your favorite language and have a positive impact ! Horsnormes is tackling the food waste issue : we buy misfits products from farmers and producers, create sur-mesure baskets and deliver them...