Senior Software Engineer - Go, Vue.js, Machine Learning at Ezoic
🇺🇸 United States › California › Carlsbad (Posted Jul 10 2021)
At Ezoic, we’re building a better internet experience with our all-in-one digital publishing platform. We are looking for motivated, fast-learning developers who are excited to build products that scale to millions of visitors every day.
At its core, our product uses artificial intelligence to learn how users interact with digital content and proactively delivers the optimal front end for every visitor to our customers’ sites. We’ve built tools to automatically generate progressive web apps, in-depth reporting dashboards to give publishers novel insights into their users, data pipelines to process hundreds of millions of events, and tools to vastly increase throughput and effectiveness of our machine learning decisions, just to name a few. We’re continuously growing, and we’re looking for frontend and backend developers who love building and solving problems across the entire tech stack. Technologies you’ll work with:
What you’ll need:
- Big Data: It’s the backbone of everything we do. We use Redshift and MySQL to store just about everything you could imagine about a visitor’s interactions with digital content.
- Machine Learning: We use tensorflow, scikit-learn, Python, Golang, and state-of-the-art tools we’ve developed in-house to make data-driven decisions about the kinds of ads, content, and layouts to show each visitor.
- Web Development: We build customer-facing dashboards, apps, and internal tools using whatever framework is best for the job, whether it’s Vue.js, Angular, JS, Go or PHP. Plus, with a wide variety of digital publishers, you’ll get experience working with a diverse set of web development technologies.
- Cloud Computing: Our stack is built primarily upon AWS (EC2, Dynamo, RDS, Kinesis, etc.), along with other tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, and Apache Spark.
Life as an Ezoic engineer:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Web development experience (AJAX, HTML, CSS, PHP, React, Angular, etc.)
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL, Redshift, MySQL, or similar)
- A drive to solve problems
Ezoic is a technology-first company. Our CEO is a developer by trade, and our engineers are given all the tools needed to succeed. We empower our engineers to make a lot of their own decisions about both design and implementation, and encourage them to come up with new ideas to improve the application. We also aim to keep a good work-life balance, based on our philosophy that happy engineers are more productive. We want you to be working on something that you are passionate about and allow engineers to move around to keep things fresh.
While we are mostly working remotely now because of Covid, we have a brand new office in Carlsbad, CA, some engineers have started to return to the office as we slowly get back to normal. Every engineer works at their own quad-monitor setup on a standing desk. We pride ourselves on getting stuff done, but when you need a break, Ezoic offers great perks, including unlimited vacation time, catered lunches, snacks, flexible hours, ping pong, video games, and pool. We also encourage volunteering, recommending 20 hours of volunteer time per year with multiple events that you can participate in.
Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com