About the company 3D Computer Vision for Spatial Computing. Infinite Scale, Real-Time 3D reconstruction of the world on mobile sensors
6D has revolutionized what is possible in Augmented Reality and Spatial Computing, building extensive cloud APIs to enable rapid processing of requests from mobile devices, in turn creating a 3D map of the world in our AR Cloud. Our startup has grown rapidly, and we are looking for a motivated developer to come in and help take our APIs to the next level. In this role, you will be working directly with the DevOps team, Mobile SDK team, and VP of Engineering.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, and comfortable leading development of our cloud APIs. Our culture thrives on diversity, friendship, mentorship and lack of ego.
Skills & requirements
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- Experience building and scaling high-performance distributed cloud systems
- Passion for building performant applications
- Security as a must-have for any project
- Have built or worked with massive storage architectures in the cloud
- Experience and exposure to DevOps cultures and practices, such as infrastructure as code, monitoring, logging, and continuous delivery
- Ability to effectively communicate effectively, both face-to-face and via pull requests.
- Familiarity with modern application design, such as serverless, event-based, and functional architectures
- Constant curiosity and a desire to learn
- Interest in both frontend and backend development
Experience we are seeking:
- 5+ years experience building highly scaled cloud REST APIs
- 2+ years professional coding with Golang
- 3+ years of additional professional experience with Golang, Java, Python, Ruby, or another server-side programming language.
- 3+ years Relational and NoSQL databases
- Direct involvement queuing with high volume traffic (SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Container and container orchestration technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Atlassian software development and collaboration tools (Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, etc.).
- Comfortable developing on Mac and Linux environments
- Constant curiosity and a desire to improve yourself and your colleagues
- Bachelor’s Degree in a logical discipline
- Used large scale CDNs and/or edge computing
- Have direct experience working with AR or 3D computing
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-ddd-Golang-REST-API-Developer-San-Francisco-6D.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Part or full time - Go Developer / Engineer - (Remote position for California USA company) - CYZA, INC(July 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
ABOUT THE JOB
Hiring part-time or full-time Go developers who are strong at core programming skills and want to build incredible apps!
Although great to have, this position does NOT require senior development experience in Go or frontend technologies; howe...
Backend/Data Engineer - Golang, Kafka - Startgrid, Inc.(June 2020) Remote US, 100% Remote
We’re looking for a Backend/Data Engineer who will specialize in building scalable, secure web application API's, micro-services, and data streaming systems for a B2B SaaS platform using Go, gRPC, Kakfa, and more.
If you are passionate about building backe...
Senior Golang Developer - Fast(June 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
-Focus on backend utilizing Go (Golang)
-Build solutions that take into consideration issues of scaling and growth
-Create code that is robust for long term expansion and use
-Collaborate with product, design and the broader engineering team on features and...