Software Engineer (Golang)
at BlockFactory AG
🇨🇭 Switzerland › Zurich (Posted Jun 11 2019)
About the company
BlockFactory is an agile, interdisciplinary team of professionals focused on developing innovative blockchain solutions and bringing about the next level of digitization. We help clients understand the impact of blockchain on their business, build prototypes and implement blockchain solutions successfully - and in record time.
If you’re passionate about solving real-life problems with blockchain, enthusiastic about digging deep into code and excited about joining an international team, we should talk.
The past eighteen months have been one hell of a ride. We went from ten to a team of thirty and are thrilled to push ahead with the growth of our engineering team in Zurich. That’s where you come in!
At BlockFactory we’re all about the people. We are super proud of our culture and cultural fit is one of the most important factors when hiring. We find office politics boring and cherish our corporate values - think honesty, collaboration, transparency and positive aggressivity.
The Core back-end is engineered using Golang, with a powerful set of modules and a Vue.js front-end, allowing DApp programmers to create solutions covering a wide array of use cases.
You will join our team of engineers who are inspired by writing clean, open source code. Additionally, you will..
- Design, engineer & implement highly-available, fault-tolerant, real time, distributed systems for our core offering
- Write clean, maintainable, secure code for our core engine
- Take full ownership of high impact, end-to-end projects from specification, estimation, testing to launch
- Balance a fast paced delivery schedule while ensuring security, quality and resilience
- Be a strong individual contributor in our team-oriented environment & willing to go the extra mile!
Skills & requirements
- Experience with Unix/Linux platforms, distributed and parallel systems
- Expertise in concurrent and distributed systems/web services
- Confident in making technical and architectural decisions in high pressure environments
- You are persistent, logical and love to find elegant solutions to complex problems
- You are familiar with cryptographic algorithms and decentralized systems
- You love to contribute to open source projects
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Swiss or EU passport (or other permit that allows you to work in Switzerland)
Other jobs that might be interesting
Senior Software Engineer - Vistas recruitment (July 2020)
Berlin, Germany (Remote work possible)
Location: Berlin or Remote (within Germany)
Salary: €70,000 - €85,000 Per Annum
Do you have at least 2 years production Go experience?
Fancy building modern, highly scalable cloud platforms using Go?
...for a product innovation company h...
Golang Backend Engineer - Hiveway (June 2020)
Remote Europe, 100% Remote
Hiveway is a leading shared-cars and subscription-car business operator.
We just finalized our fundraising and want to invest in our tech platform.
We're looking for a seasoned backend Golang engineer to help us design and build our core APIs.
DevOps Engineer - Proemion (June 2020)
Remote Europe, 100% Remote
Proemion is at the forefront of the IoT/Telematics revolution and is looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) at the earliest possible date. The position can be at our headquarters in Fulda, Germany or full-time remote. You will be required to travel to headquart...