About the company The position is in the office in Toronto.
WGames can help you and your family with work visas, tickets, apartment, 100% insurance etc.
WGames, is a well-funded, social gaming company based in the heart of downtown Toronto. We develop high-end mobile games that will be distributed globally. We are seeking an experienced, talented Golang Software Engineer with strong RESTful API design and UNIX experience.
- Write clean, maintainable, secure code for distributed applications.
- Backend API development.
- Rewrite existent NodeJs service in GO.
- Strong and proven computer science or computer engineering background.
- 5+ years of experience with backend development and complex systems.
- Have great practical knowledge of Golang (2+ years) and at least one other programming language.
- Good knowledge of HTTP, Caching and RESTful API design.
- Understanding what it takes to build highly available, horizontally scalable distributed systems.
- Value coding as your craft and understand that writing software is about solving technical problems – but equally important solutions must easily be maintained and understood by your peers.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with UNIX based systems.
- Experience using Continuous Integration.
- Experience working on high performance distributed systems – with a story or two to share about that process.
- Commitment to understanding issues by tracing, profiling and in general measuring to get to the root of the problem and avoid guessing why “stuff” doesn’t work.
- Proactive and curious: always eager to learn new things and happy to share your knowledge with others.
Personalized meals: Enjoy your breakfast and lunch own personalized meals by our in-house Nutritionist & Chefs. We also have an endless supply of snacks and drinks.
Health benefits: Our employees are fully covered by health, dental and vision care. We have a great benefits package and have you covered from day one.
Video games: Whether having lunch or on a break, we have a designated gaming lounge to keep you entertained.
Social events: We celebrate almost everything here. Whether it’s your birthday or a coming holiday, we like to take every opportunity to have some fun and socialize amongst our team.
Fitness membership and many more perks.
The company provides financial and legal support in relocating, work permit.
Skills & requirements
Golang, GO, Go Lang, RESTful API, UNIX
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-cvs-Senior-Software-Engineer-Golang-Help-with-sponsorship-Toronto-WGames-Inc.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Senior Golang Backend Engineer (Contactor) - Para(May 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
Full time senior golang contractor needed, for healthcare startup. Roughly two months worth of work but open to long term engagement. We use golang, kubernetes, and docker on GCP using a REST architecture....
Blockchain Developer WFH - Spacemesh(April 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
Spacemesh is looking for a strong software developer who is passionate about the blockchain space, enjoys designing and writing software, who'd like to join the Spacemesh core dev team and work full time on the core Spacemesh software platform. Join us at the ...
Backend Go Developer for Voice Chat App (Remote) - Dialup, Inc.(April 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
You will join as one of the first backend engineers on a growing team, writing back-end services and building out a call server for real-time communication with our mobile app.
Every day, Dialup connects thousands of people around the world in one-on-one voi...