About the company Rose Rocket is a market leader in Transportation Management Software (TMS).
We are leading the shift to cloud computing in the trucking industry and revolutionizing the way they sell, service and innovate to become customer centric companies.
We are a hyper growth Y combinator backed company with a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
We are looking for a Intermediate / Senior Software Engineer to come in and help us build exciting features. We're solving exciting industry problems such as: route and resource optimization, OCR / ML document management, workflow automation and customization and many more...
Skills & requirements
Technologies that we used (that you'll be exposed to):
- Participate in architectural planning and design
- Participate in code review
- Code elegant and clean back-end / front-end solutions
- Bringing previous knowledge and experience to feature design, as well as being open to new ideas/concepts
- Being a great team member, helping others, enjoying team lunches and coffee (or tea)
- Mentoring other team members
- 5+ years of development experience.
- You'll be coding in Golang / NodeJS so it would be great if you already had experience with them but we're not expecting 8 years of Golang ;-)
- Proficient in Version Control Systems like Git / SVN / Mercurial
- Experience with any project management tool like JIRA / Asana
- A degree from a real school (Greendale Community College - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyFX480S6jM)
- Previous experience in a hyper growth startup
- Specialization in certain skills such as: database optimization, security, workflow automation / customization, distributed system design, enterprise software design
- Trucking integration experience
- Open Source experience
- EDI experience
- CS / MSc Degree
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-cvo-Intermediate-Senior-Software-Engineer-Toronto-Rose-Rocket.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Senior Golang Backend Engineer (Contactor) - Para(May 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
Full time senior golang contractor needed, for healthcare startup. Roughly two months worth of work but open to long term engagement. We use golang, kubernetes, and docker on GCP using a REST architecture....
Blockchain Developer WFH - Spacemesh(April 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
Spacemesh is looking for a strong software developer who is passionate about the blockchain space, enjoys designing and writing software, who'd like to join the Spacemesh core dev team and work full time on the core Spacemesh software platform. Join us at the ...
Backend Go Developer for Voice Chat App (Remote) - Dialup, Inc.(April 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
You will join as one of the first backend engineers on a growing team, writing back-end services and building out a call server for real-time communication with our mobile app.
Every day, Dialup connects thousands of people around the world in one-on-one voi...