Golang Engineer to join our core backend API team at Beamery
London, UK, United Kingdom
🇬🇧 (Posted Oct 9 2018)
About the company
Transforming talent starts with our own people. The engineering team at Beamery will push and challenge you.
We are looking for an engineer to join our core backend API team.
You will be the sort of person that has worked at several companies before but wants to join an innovative culture implementing bleeding edge technology at a global scale.
Likely having cut your teeth on other languages, you will have commercial experience using Golang for general systems programming and microservice architectures.
What responsibilities you'll have
- Ability to perform complex work that is a dependent requirement of feature teams to deliver.
- Mindfulness of scaling architecture to meet global demand.
- Enthusiasm around Golang and a keen desire to evangelise the language and principles behind it.
- A sense of ownership across platforms and environments.
Skills & requirements
What skills you’ll bring
- Expertise in Golang and proficiency in other languages (Preferably C/C++,NodeJs, Python).
- Commercial experience with REST, RPC and message exchange protocols.
- Experience with frameworks such as: Gin, Gorilla, Dep, Ginkgo
- You actively contribute to open source Golang communities.
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Rancher or Docker swarm.
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Knowledge around message queuing and distributed tasking (SMS,ZeroQ, RabbitMQ etc)
Instructions how to apply
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)