Senior Blockchain Engineer at LHP Tech
Athens, Greece (Posted Jul 18 2017)
- Remote work possible
We’re building a revolutionary platform that will democratize data. We know, a lot of people say things like that, but we mean it.
We’re looking for a senior engineer to join our team and immediately make an impact in the product and the team members. Great technical background and a dynamic personality are the mandatory requirements for this position.
We are a small team who really value team spirit, curiosity and honesty. No single developer has all the answers, but together we can find them.
Skills & requirements
Although great candidates can come from the most unexpected backgrounds, we believe the ideal candidate will have:
- Expert knowledge of blockchain technologies, especially the Ethereum codebase and EVM. Working experience with cryptographic protocols strongly prefered.
- A solid background in Go. Bonus points for experience with C, Python or Java.
- Familiarity with Linux. Should feel at home when using a terminal. Good networking knowledge(HTTP, REST, RPC). Any distributed systems knowledge is welcome.
- Understanding of coding best practices, git, CI and testing(TDD, BDD etc). Smart contracts testing and web testing knowledge would be a strong plus. DevOps tools and best practices will also give you bonus points, we run Docker on AWS.
- We are also going to write a lot of documentation and whitepapers, so you have to enjoy this as much as coding.
- Impeccable communication skills. Experience working remotely(if you’re applying for a remote position).
This is not a checklist, so even if you don’t have all the above, feel free to apply if you believe you’d be a good fit for this role. The teams is currently based in Athens, Greece, but for the right candidate, remote work is possible.
Instructions how to apply
If this sounds good to you, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, introduce yourself and send us any links that may give us a better understanding on who you are(github, blog, linkedin etc).
Company website: LHP Tech
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)