Senior Systems Engineer at Webconnex
Sacramento, California, United States (Posted Jan 12 2017)
About the company
Everyday, thousands of the world’s best and biggest brands use Webconnex products to raise money, register people, sell tickets and run events. We are used by everyone from small startup organizations to huge multi-billion multinational organizations. Our technology is truly flexible and scalable for nearly every kind of organization.
Never heard of us? We’re not offended.
Every month, millions of people pass through our products and never knew it was us making it all work. Webconnex products are a nearly white-label experience for our organizations as we surrender total control when it comes to branding, design and customization. We’re committed to making our customers make more and keep more and that means our branding takes a back seat.
Our customers include: Crossfit, Major League Baseball, Google, The American Red Cross, TEDx, Southwest Airlines and ColorVibe
Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work possible
- Work closely with CTO and product managers to define new features
- Implementation of our backend services responsible for processing millions of dollars/day in transactions.
- Continually improving the reliability and scalability of the system
- Help influence design and architecture decisions for the platform
- Build robust automation and reporting for mission critical systems
Developers based in Portland, OR or Sacramento, CA preferred. Remote work possible for the right candidate.
Skills & requirements
- Good verbal and written english communication skills. Experience working with distributed teams.
- Professional experience with AWS.
- A BS degree in Computer Science or 5-10 years practical experience
- Proficient Go programming skills.
- Data management and modeling
- Understanding of properties of high availability systems
- Experience with large, high traffic distributed systems
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience in designing and implementing micro-services
- Experience with API tooling standards.
- Knowledge of financial and payment processing systems
- Experience designing scalable deployments
Instructions how to apply
Send your CV with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company website: Webconnex
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)