Backend developer at GeoUniq
🇮🇹 (Posted Jan 6 2017)
- Remote work is NOT possible
Relocation compensation available
Our Location SDK for iOS and Android apps, collects millions positions per day, allowing mobile apps to learn how their users interact with the real world.
The huge quanity and the nature of location data, allow us to face extremely challenging tasks on a daily basis. This is why we value a lot extremely talented engineers.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract (€30K-€50K)
- Maximum flexibility on working time
- Budget for the workstation
- Budget to national conferences
- Ping pong room
- Between June and July, possibility to move for 20 days in a seaside location with the whole team!
Skills & requirements
What we look for:
- Excellent bases of Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Ability to work independently and comply with stringent deadline
- Knowledge of most of the technologies that make up our stack (Go, MongoDB, docker, Amazon AWS, Redis, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, InfluxDB)
Additional skills that we would like to see in a candidate:
- HTTP API Design Experience with testing practices
- Data modeling & management for big data scalability
- Reliability & High Availability
Instructions how to apply
Give visibility to your application sharing Github or StackOverflow account, or other code that can be concretely appreciate your skills.
To submit your application, apply on LinkedIn or send a CV (and any additional information) to email@example.com
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)