- Remote work is NOT possible
Do you want to play a key role in an innovative project in the security software development sphere?
This is a brilliant opportunity to get in at the ground-level of this exciting new project which you’ll help to define, shape and build for Spain’s biggest ad tech company which is also the 4th largest ad network in the world.
You will join a small, dynamic and highly skilled technical team working on the development of specific projects, while ensuring they are effective and always delivered on time.
We are looking for a talented developer, who is solutions-oriented and highly organized. An excellent project planner who delivers on deadlines.
If you are passionate about your work and thrive on working within a demanding, passionate and talented team, help us shape the future – for a more secure user experience!
* Analysing, designing and implementing complex systems with multiple parts and technologies.
* You will be part of a talented team willing to help and share your knowledge with other team members.
* Partnering with our Sysadmin team to design, deliver, and scale infrastructural solutions to meet the needs of our business.
Skills & requirements
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering (or equivalent professional experience).
* You know that concurrency and parallelism are not the same because you have been working close to related patterns.
* At least few months of experience working with Go language.
* You understand the theory behind Distributed Systems and how to deal with them.
* You are continuously improving your code quality following the best practices and SOLID principles.
* You believe that testing is part of the development process.
* Experience with WebSockets and real-time cross-platform communication.
* Worked with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.).
* ActiveMQ or other messaging middleware experience.
* You are aware of DDD, Event Sourcing and CQRS.
* You are proud of your awesome soft skills. Love to work in a team.
* Fluent English.
* Experience working with web browser automation libraries.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-bgr-Backend-Engineer-Go-Barcelona-ExoClick.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Senior Go (Golang) Engineer - Snowplow(November 2022) Remote Europe, 100% Remote
UK or Europe Remote
As the leader in Data Creation, Snowplow empowers more than 10,000 organizations, including Strava, Autotrader, and Flickr to purposefully create behavioral dat...
Senior Backend Developer – Go (Remote) - FACEIT(November 2022) Remote Europe, 100% Remote
London / Remote Europe
With more than 25m users playing 30m matches every month FACEIT is the leading competitive gaming platform. We provide gamers the best experience possible by making sure we are...
Junior Backend Engineer - Mediasmart(November 2022) Madrid, Spain (Remote work possible) Spanish language and living in Spain is a must.
We are seeking a results-oriented person, willing to learn our technology stack and our business as a full-time addition to our team. We expect a good...Software Engineer [Golang / CDN] - Gcore(October 2022) Remote Europe, 100% Remote - Salary: 50000 - 85000 euro gross
Gcore is looking for the Software Golang engineer for our internal CDN product team.
We are a team of 15+ high professional specialists who are making one of the best CDNs in Europe
About The Role...Engineering Team Lead (remote poss) - Vistas Recruitment(November 2022) Remote, United Kingdom (Remote work possible) - Salary: £85,000 - £105,000 Per Annum
Salary: £85,000 - £105,000 Per Annum
Want to have an impact in a start-up environment with the resources of a large, profitable corporate?
Want to be a hands-on l...