Backend Engineer - Go at ExoClick
🇪🇸 (Posted Dec 19 2016)
- Remote work is NOT possible
Do you want to play a key role in an innovative project in the security software development sphere?
This is a brilliant opportunity to get in at the ground-level of this exciting new project which you’ll help to define, shape and build for Spain’s biggest ad tech company which is also the 4th largest ad network in the world.
You will join a small, dynamic and highly skilled technical team working on the development of specific projects, while ensuring they are effective and always delivered on time.
We are looking for a talented developer, who is solutions-oriented and highly organized. An excellent project planner who delivers on deadlines.
If you are passionate about your work and thrive on working within a demanding, passionate and talented team, help us shape the future – for a more secure user experience!
* Analysing, designing and implementing complex systems with multiple parts and technologies.
* You will be part of a talented team willing to help and share your knowledge with other team members.
* Partnering with our Sysadmin team to design, deliver, and scale infrastructural solutions to meet the needs of our business.
Skills & requirements
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering (or equivalent professional experience).
* You know that concurrency and parallelism are not the same because you have been working close to related patterns.
* At least few months of experience working with Go language.
* You understand the theory behind Distributed Systems and how to deal with them.
* You are continuously improving your code quality following the best practices and SOLID principles.
* You believe that testing is part of the development process.
* Experience with WebSockets and real-time cross-platform communication.
* Worked with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.).
* ActiveMQ or other messaging middleware experience.
* You are aware of DDD, Event Sourcing and CQRS.
* You are proud of your awesome soft skills. Love to work in a team.
* Fluent English.
* Experience working with web browser automation libraries.
Instructions how to apply
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)