Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m) at Fraugster Ltd.
Berlin, Germany (Posted Dec 8 2015)
About the company
Our goal at Fraugster is building the most precise anti-fraud software in the world and becoming the market leader. We’re operating in a $100bn+ market, helping our clients to grow their business while keeping them safe from fraud threats. We do that by using our proprietary real-time big data technology combined with state-of-the-art machine learning methodologies. We’re already working with some of the most well known payment and eCommerce companies in the world. The whole leadership team has a strong risk and payment background. A.o. we were involved in PayPal, Wonga or SumUp. To reach our goals, Fraugster is backed by top-tier investors.
Permanent / Freelance
Fraugster is looking for a driven and ambitious DevOps Engineer to support and expand our cloud-based infrastructure. To continue our rapid growth, we are looking for a person who enjoys working in a dynamic environment and wants to join us in building a great software from scratch. Among others, your responsibilities would include:
- Collaborate closely with developers to optimize build and release processes
- Choose, deploy and manage tools and technologies to build and support a robust infrastructure
- Be responsible for identifying bottlenecks and improving performance of all our systems
- Ensure all necessary monitoring, alerting and backup solutions are in place
- Implement proof of concept solutions in the form of prototype applications
Skills & requirements
- You have at least 4 years of experience working in DevOps roles
- Demonstrable experience with managing Load balancer, multiple Frontend-Server, various different backend server, multiple database server, Caching, Redundancy, High availability in a virtualized/sandboxed environment
- Expert in managing Linux systems
- Knowledge of software deployment tools (Ansible, Docker, Puppet, Chef) is a plus
- Experience with C, C++ or GoLang – a big plus
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
Instructions how to apply
Please send your complete application to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Company website: Fraugster Ltd.
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)