Senior Go Developer (m/f) at LOVOO GmbH
🇩🇪 Germany › Berlin (Posted Oct 28 2015)
About the company
LOVOO offers a new, unique way of getting to know people. There are already more than 35 million people worldwide using our app to meet new people in their area through mutual interests. A team of more than 170 people works behind the scenes at our locations in Dresden and Berlin. The only thing missing is you! With your support, we want to continue to strengthen and develop the market position of our iPhone and Android app.
Apply now and become a part of our success story!
- Independent improvement and development of internal Go applications (e.g. modularized Go-Backend, anti-spam systems, analytical tools)
- Develop innovative software architecture using modern design and architecture patterns (e.g. micro services)
- Improve code quality through using XP tools (TDD, Refactoring, Pair Programming, CI)
- Share knowledge and experience across teams through regular chapter events
- Do exciting work in agile cross-functional teams (like the chat team, the notification team or feed teams)
- Continuous training through company-wide TechTalks
- Participate in Hackathons and technology conferences, like dotGo
Skills & requirements
- A minimum of 1 year experience in working with Go (either professional or through Open Source)
- Experience in developing medium- to large-scale web applications
- Strong knowledge of at least one of those languages: Python, C++, Java, Erlang
- Participation in Open Source projects would be ideal
- Knowledge of contemporary design and architectural patterns
- Independent, reliable and structured work ethic
- Excellent English
Other interesting golang jobs
Golang Engineer - Remote - Numbrs Personal Finance AG (February 2021)
Remote Europe, 100% Remote
Numbrs is a cutting edge technology company developing a smart personal finance application available for iOS and Android. Numbrs is one of the most used finance apps in Germany and was recently launched in the UK. Thanks to artificial intelligence (AI) and mac...
DevOps Engineer - ARTIDIS AG (February 2021)
Basel, Switzerland (Remote work possible)
ARTIDIS is changing the way cancer is diagnosed and treated. As a member of our DevOps team you will work on development and support of infrastructure, in particular, infrastructure-services (message broker, workflow engine, etc.) in the stack to enable fast, e...
Golang Backend Engineer - ARTIDIS AG
Remote Europe, 100% Remote
ARTIDIS is changing the way cancer is diagnosed and treated. As a member of our team you have the opportunity to create products that will assist doctors, clinicians, nurses and patients in conducting clinical studies. Software Engineers at ARTIDIS are expected...
Remote Golang Engineer for Well Funded startup to Change How the World Communicates - Technical Integrity (January 2021)
Remote US/Canada, 100% Remote
Working as a fully distributed and highly accomplished leadership team to change the way the world communicates. They have done it before to incredible success, and they are going to do it again. This is great opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a pr...
Senior Golang Developer - nesto (January 2021)
Montreal, Canada (Remote work possible)
Two years in, and after raising an 11.5M$ Series A round, it’s time for a great Back-End Developer to join our team.
nesto is on a mission to offer a positive, empowering, and transparent property financing experience, simplified from start to finish.