CTO at Fraugster Ltd.
Berlin, Germany (Posted Oct 8 2015)
About the company
Here at Fraugster we have one main focus - eradicate fraud risks for our customers. We do that by applying state-of-the-art prescriptive analytics technologies combined with advanced behavioral analytics tools and methodologies. We are a young, international company with an ever-growing team dedicated to solving the toughest puzzles with the simplest solutions. Located in the heart of buzzing Berlin, Fraugster is a company where you can challenge yourself, grow and be successful - personally and professionally. At the same time, you’ll be part of a team that enjoys having fun spending time together. Come join us to fight off the dark side of the net!
- Remote work is NOT possible
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) reports to the CEO or board and is responsible the company's technology strategy and implementation. As a technology leader, the CTO needs to be able to see IT at macro and micro levels simultaneously within the company. The role necessitates a hands-on approach, with periodic on-call responsibility.
* Responsible for the technological architecture, code quality, performance, security and scalability
* Leading and coaching a highly dedicated team
* Solving complex problems, leveraging state-of-the-art technologies built in-house
* Responsible for the development of new products and services - from an idea to realization
* Execution of the product development strategy in coordination with the founders
* Warranty of high availability and reliability
* Continuous process management
* Find, recruit and retain talented people and build up a great team
What we offer
* A young, dynamic and highly motivated team
* Endless opportunity for advancement and development in a fast-growth environment
* Competitive Salary and benefits (a.o. stock options)
* Be part of the shift of an industry
* Location: Berlin
Skills & requirements
We’re looking for an experienced IT leader with passion for working on new technologies in an entrepreneurial environment. Someone that loves the idea of a tech-startup culture that empowers capable people to make big contributions every day:
* Deep technical knowledge of architecture and infrastructure
* Love working in agile development processes (Scrum or Kanban)
* Demonstrable experience of each of the following: data warehousing, enterprise applications, networking & hosting, recruitment, outsourcing
* Understanding of big-data, high availability and reliability
* Outstanding university degree in a technical subject and several years' experience in a lead developer position
* Excellent English written and oral communication skills, for technical and non-technical audiences
* Strong problem-solving and motivational skills
* You are respected in the development community and you can attract talented coders
* Past experience in the cyber security, risk management or fintech domains - big plus
Instructions how to apply
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Company website: Fraugster Ltd.
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)