Senior Backend Developeror at Lockwood Publishing LTD
Nottingham, United Kingdom
🇬🇧 (Posted Oct 6 2015)
About the company
Based in Nottingham, Lockwood Publishing is a highly successful online publishing studio specialising in social games, virtual worlds and desirable virtual items.
- Remote work is NOT possible
Lockwood Publishing Ltd is a Nottingham based studio that develops and publishes entertainment software for a wide range of mobile platforms.
This role is a rare and exciting opportunity to play a key role in the development of the back-end architecture for our highly successful mobile social game Avakin Life. The successfully candidate will play an important role in moving from our existing architecture, over to a horizontally scaling architecture capable of supporting 10s of millions of monthly active users. This is an amazing opportunity for somebody who is passionate about server architecture, and who wishes to apply their knowledge, skills and experience to an exciting fast moving project with massive growth potential.
Avakin products have been downloaded 10 million times and counting, so now is a perfect time to join Lockwood Publishing and capitalise on an industry-leading uncapped bonus scheme, based on a monthly share of revenues!!
Skills & requirements
• Knowledge of the Go programming language.
• Minimum of two years developing back end systems for video games, gaming/gambling, or any other large scale back end API or web development.
• A working knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQL Server.
• A basic level of Python programming ability.
• A clear understanding of fault tolerance and data integrity in relation to back end architectures.
• Experience specifying, and implementing back end services based on rapidly changing
• A huge willingness to learn and expand their technical horizons.
• Ability to both troubleshoot and identify optimisation opportunities in backBend APIs.
• Practical experience of Linux.
Instructions how to apply
Applicants should send their CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)