Go Software Engineer at Luma Networks
Sydney, Australia, Australia (Posted Sep 12 2014)
About the company
Luma is a well funded, early stage startup based in Sydney building an operating system for networking hardware to change the way service providers see their networks. We're building a select team of entrepreneurial problem solvers who like to challenge themselves in a fast-paced work environment and have an impact.
- Remote work is NOT possible
Do you love writing applications in Go and want to use your skills to make a difference? Are you looking for your next challenge building something that could make a difference?
What you'll be doing
- You will be a key contributor to our core code-base
- You’ll do everything in Go
- Work with end users to design the best solutions.
- Develop clean, reliable and maintainable code
- Participate in product discussions
- Help us build a great company
Skills & requirements
- You want to work in a startup environment
- You have a passion for development and a strong interest in networking
- You enjoy a challenge and are driven by complex problems
- You have strong skills in Linux and feel at home in the Linux CLI
- You love to tinker across the entire stack of solution development
- You are a true development polyglot and love to learn new languages.
Instructions how to apply
Sound like you? Let's talk. Send your resume to email@example.com
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)