DevOps/Full Stack at Voltaiq
San Francisco, California, United States (Posted May 6 2014)
About the company
Voltaiq was founded in 2012 to help companies develop better, longer lasting energy devices. Our flagship Voltaiq Suite is an integrated data platform to track energy device data throughout the product lifecycle, from R&D to deployment tracking through integrated sensors. Voltaiq was awarded a DOE SBIR grant in 2013 to develop an enterprise version of the Voltaiq Core module.
- Remote work possible
Battery performance is the key bottleneck slowing the adoption of electric-vehicles, renewable energy, and longer lasting more powerful mobile electronics.
Voltaiq is developing a powerful web-based data analytics and visualization platform to enable better, longer-lasting batteries and other energy devices. We have early customer revenue, and grant funding from the National Science Foundation and U.S. Department of Energy.
Voltaiq is looking for creative, experienced, and extremely talented software developers to join our team in the San Francisco Bay Area or New York City (remote will be considered for more senior applicants). We’re looking to fill out our initial team with someone who has experience managing multiple-server deployments, and duties will encompass the full deployment stack.
We are looking to fill a position immediately, and will give preference to those with a broad knowledge base and a strong desire to learn.
Compensation: Competitive salary plus equity and full benefits.
Location(s): SF Bay Area or NYC. Remote will be considered for more senior applicants.
Skills & requirements
Desired Tech Skills:
* Strong coding skills in one or more of the following: Python, Java, C/C++, Go.
* Strong command of Linux and deployments on Amazon Web Services.
* Deployment experience: Salt Stack (big plus!), Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Fabric, Nginx, uWSGI.
* Knowledge of Git and experience committing to a team code repository.
* Undergraduate or advanced degree in Computer Science, Physics, Math, Engineering, or a related discipline.
* At least 2 years of experience developing and shipping software.
* Willingness to travel occasionally for in-person meetings, conferences, and deployments.
* Strong team player with the ability to help build and work as a cohesive team.
Instructions how to apply
see the job site
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)