Remote › 100% remote position (in the US)(Posted Nov 6 2021)
About the company NetRise has built an automated, cloud-native platform that provides comprehensive insight into the many risks present in a firmware image. These risks and associated artifacts are presented in a clear and concise manner allowing consultants, operators, and SOC analysts alike to take appropriate action and begin to address the risks presented by firmware in their environment.
Software may have “eaten” the world but firmware is what connects everything. With 80% of enterprises experiencing a firmware attack since 2019, it’s clear that most organizations are left blind to the risks posed by IoT and connected devices. Modern security teams are laser-focused on endpoint security, anomalous behavior detection, and patching but they lack the tools and resources needed to deeply examine and analyze the firmware of every device on their network for vulnerabilities. We aim to change that.
80000 - 150000 USD + Equity
If you're a Golang developer and you're looking for a challenging role in building a cloud-native product that will help to make a dent in the device security market, look no further. We are looking for motivated early hires who want to make an impact with a company that aims to become the market leader.
- Design, build and maintain loosely-coupled, microservice-based systems with scalability, resiliency, manageability, and observability as core design tenets.
- Review code and give feedback
- Support release planning with conceptual design and development/refinement of software engineering guidelines.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed designs.
- Collaborate with disparate development teams to help plan releases and give feedback to aid in the advancement of the product.
- 4+ years professional experience in software development at least one modern programming language, including Golang, TypeScript, C++, Java, or Rust.
- >1 year of professional Golang experience.
- Software engineering fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures & algorithms, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of distributed system challenges and solutions
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Event-sourcing experience
- Understanding of information security practices and procedures
- Neo4J expertise
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-ewp-Remote-Backend-Golang-Developer-Mid-Principal-Remote-80-150k-Equity-NetRise-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com