About the company Coder builds developer tools that power engineers at some of the world’s greatest companies. Coder’s mission is to accelerate the workflow of software engineers by harnessing the power of the cloud.
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
Coder is a Series B startup that simplifies development environments for teams. We are building a future where developers are always in flow, no matter the scale of their codebase. Coder is a remote-first company with a home base in Austin, TX. We operate with a focus on knowledge sharing, iteration, and minimalist solutions.
We’re looking for a
to improve engineering velocity and manage shared infrastructure. This role involves maintaining our monorepo, CI/CD and testing infrastructure.
This position is great for someone who Is
obsessed with automation, can communicate clearly with a variety of stakeholders (dev teams), and has a broad, deep understanding of the Developer Tools space.
If this sounds like you please apply and share links to your work and/or resume!
- Diagnose and resolve internal development bottlenecks
- Reduce CI times
- Increase deployment intervals
- Automate away non-creative aspects of an Engineer’s role
- Ensure the monorepo scales with our dev team
- Ensure shared dev tools balance the needs of each dev team
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps or Software Engineering role
- 2+ years of experience actively programming
- Worked at a high growth startup before
- Worked with a monorepo before
- Spent a significant amount on CI and build systems
Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com