Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
Reports To: The Senior backend engineer will report to the Lead developer.
Preferred timezone are Paris+-2H OR Ho Chi Minh City +-2H
Job Overview: You will join the Simcel Product team which is working on a groundbreaking product that will change the way supply chain is done. A big part of the job will consist in transforming the huge experience gathered by decades of Supply Chain consulting with the biggest FMCG companies into an automated solution, then extend beyond this experience. Your role will be to take leadership in maintaining or implementing some of the core backend feature that will enable simcel to deliver the highest possible value, and grow beyond our first customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be in charge of designing, implementing and maintaining core backend features of our micro-services.
- Insure backend features are developed with a high level of quality, as well as participate in our continuous refactoring endeavour.
- Help conducting non technical, cross departements meetings to transform Supply Chain knowledge into clear code specifications.
- Be a source of proposition for new features or improvements.
- Collaborate with the Data team to integrate the data intelligence it produces into our micro services.
- Be highly autonomous, especially be able to transform fuzzy, complex and various requirements into clear specifications, plan for their implementation and deliver.
- Good communication skills (fluent english)
- At least 5 years as a backend developer
- With at least 3 years in go
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
- Experience working remotely
- At least one experience in multicultural work environment highly appreciated
- Python experience appreciated
- Experience with non-web project highly appreciated
- Experience with Supply Chain or Simulation highly appreciated
- Autonomous. Driven. Excited to learn.
- Experience with automated testing / continuous integration.
- Appreciated: MS in computer science or engineering diploma
- Appreciated: Docker, AWS
Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) - Customer.io(July 2020) Portland, Oregon, United States (Remote work possible)
We're looking for a collaborative Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) who loves solving interesting puzzles and is excited to help us build out a scalable, reliable platform that our customers love. We understand that you might not have all the skills we've listed...
Backend/Data Engineer - Golang, Kafka - Startgrid, Inc.(June 2020) Remote US, 100% Remote
We’re looking for a Backend/Data Engineer who will specialize in building scalable, secure web application API's, micro-services, and data streaming systems for a B2B SaaS platform using Go, gRPC, Kakfa, and more.
If you are passionate about building backe...
Senior Golang Developer - Fast(June 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
-Focus on backend utilizing Go (Golang)
-Build solutions that take into consideration issues of scaling and growth
-Create code that is robust for long term expansion and use
-Collaborate with product, design and the broader engineering team on features and...