Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
Reports To: The Senior backend engineer will report to the Lead developer.
Preferred timezone are Paris+-2H OR Ho Chi Minh City +-2H
Job Overview: You will join the Simcel Product team which is working on a groundbreaking product that will change the way supply chain is done. A big part of the job will consist in transforming the huge experience gathered by decades of Supply Chain consulting with the biggest FMCG companies into an automated solution, then extend beyond this experience. Your role will be to take leadership in maintaining or implementing some of the core backend feature that will enable simcel to deliver the highest possible value, and grow beyond our first customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be in charge of designing, implementing and maintaining core backend features of our micro-services.
- Insure backend features are developed with a high level of quality, as well as participate in our continuous refactoring endeavour.
- Help conducting non technical, cross departements meetings to transform Supply Chain knowledge into clear code specifications.
- Be a source of proposition for new features or improvements.
- Collaborate with the Data team to integrate the data intelligence it produces into our micro services.
- Be highly autonomous, especially be able to transform fuzzy, complex and various requirements into clear specifications, plan for their implementation and deliver.
- Good communication skills (fluent english)
- At least 5 years as a backend developer
- With at least 3 years in go
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
- Experience working remotely
- At least one experience in multicultural work environment highly appreciated
- Python experience appreciated
- Experience with non-web project highly appreciated
- Experience with Supply Chain or Simulation highly appreciated
- Autonomous. Driven. Excited to learn.
- Experience with automated testing / continuous integration.
- Appreciated: MS in computer science or engineering diploma
- Appreciated: Docker, AWS
Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
Senior Software Engineer (Golang) - ECAD Labs Inc.(March 2021) Vancouver, BC, Canada (Remote work possible)
100% Remote or in office (Vancouver) or a mix, whatever best suits you.
Building, maintaining, and enhancing APIs and SDKs to service our developer and enterprise clients.
Designing solutions for user needs, coding, testing, and writing ...
Senior Golang Backend Engineer - Cmd(March 2021) Remote US/Canada, 100% Remote
Cmd brings together talented problem solvers, thinkers, and tinkerers to achieve our mission to change the current landscape of cybersecurity. We’re looking for people who are as excited as we are to give companies a new way to secure their data.
Principal Infrastructure Engineer - Temporal Technologies Remote US, 100% Remote
Temporal offers an entirely new way to build scalable and reliable applications. Temporal enables developers to focus on writing important business logic, and not on managing state or worrying about the underlying infrastructure. The Temporal platform is alread...
Backend Engineer, Golang - Apple(January 2021) Cupertino, California, United States
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Are you ready to do your life’s best work? Are you deep...