Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
Reports To: The Senior backend engineer will report to the Lead developer.
Preferred timezone are Paris+-2H OR Ho Chi Minh City +-2H
Job Overview: You will join the Simcel Product team which is working on a groundbreaking product that will change the way supply chain is done. A big part of the job will consist in transforming the huge experience gathered by decades of Supply Chain consulting with the biggest FMCG companies into an automated solution, then extend beyond this experience. Your role will be to take leadership in maintaining or implementing some of the core backend feature that will enable simcel to deliver the highest possible value, and grow beyond our first customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be in charge of designing, implementing and maintaining core backend features of our micro-services.
- Insure backend features are developed with a high level of quality, as well as participate in our continuous refactoring endeavour.
- Help conducting non technical, cross departements meetings to transform Supply Chain knowledge into clear code specifications.
- Be a source of proposition for new features or improvements.
- Collaborate with the Data team to integrate the data intelligence it produces into our micro services.
- Be highly autonomous, especially be able to transform fuzzy, complex and various requirements into clear specifications, plan for their implementation and deliver.
- Good communication skills (fluent english)
- At least 5 years as a backend developer
- With at least 3 years in go
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
- Experience working remotely
- At least one experience in multicultural work environment highly appreciated
- Python experience appreciated
- Experience with non-web project highly appreciated
- Experience with Supply Chain or Simulation highly appreciated
- Autonomous. Driven. Excited to learn.
- Experience with automated testing / continuous integration.
- Appreciated: MS in computer science or engineering diploma
- Appreciated: Docker, AWS
Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
Go Developer / Engineer (Remote position for a California USA based company) - CYZA, INC(December 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
Hiring Go developers who are strong at core programming skills and want to build incredible apps!
This is a fully remote position for candidates working from their own home or office and outside of the United States, even thought the company is based in Calif...
Backend Developer - Traefik Labs(November 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
We are looking for backend developers to help our team improve Traefik Labs products.
You will develop Traefik, our flagship product
You will work closely with Docker/Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos, Rancher, …
You will be part of a super-active ...
Senior Backend Engineer (Golang) - Dapper Labs Worldwide, 100% Remote
What does success look like for you? For folks here, it means thriving in a high-autonomy environment and tackling complex problems in a technical space that is constantly changing and evolving. Engineers on our teams are focused on writing great code, but more...
Senior Software Engineer - Applications - Igneous(November 2020) Seattle, Washington, United States
Join the team building real-world applications that simplify management of PB-scale data
Become part of a commercially successful & rapidly growing company that’s redefined Unstructured Data Management
Solve complex, real-world problems at massive s...
Software Development Engineer - Twitch(October 2020) Seattle, Washington, United States
Twitch enables content creators to live-stream content to their communities across the globe. At Twitch we are committed to building the best Advertising experience for our creators, advertisers and the viewers. Our content is live, shared and engaging so our a...