Full Stack Developer at MCCR Recruitment
🇮🇪 (Posted Jun 13 2019)
About the company
Blockchain as a service company with operations in East & West coast USA + Galway, Ireland
MCCR Recruitment is a division of Bitcoin Marketing Team, one of Ireland’s oldest cryptocurrency companies that has been working in the blockchain since 2014.
We are happy to inform job seekers of a vacancy with a client based in Ireland who are a rapidly expanding blockchain-as-a-service company with operations in East & West Coast USA, as well as the West of Ireland.
They are seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer with an interest and experience working with blockchain technologies to join their team and support their clients to build a wide range of applications around multiple blockchains and networks.
This permanent full-time role (subject to six months probation period) will suit an experienced motivated individual who is able to work for themselves and is comfortable working using code repositories, chat apps, and project management tools to work in a fast-paced environment of continuous integration and deployment. It’s a hands on role that lets you work with some very cool blockchain projects, and will suit someone who likes to solve problems and build solutions.
The family-friendly company allows for flexibility around working hours to suit family life, a very flexible paid time off policy so you’re not stuck for holiday days when you need them, competitive salaries (based on experience) and 100% employer paid health, dental, vision, life and disability cover. They are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes diversity into their team. The role is 100% Work From Home, with some working hours in the early evening Irish time to deal with California, and occasional in-person team meetings in Galway City Centre.
Our Full Stack Developer’s role will include
- Developing and maintaining reliable, scalable, secure applications
- Developing microservices
- Developing API’s
- Building back end and front end components of systems from scratch
- Automation of the deployment of blockchain specific software
- Implement agents to monitor blockchain transaction, node and wallet data
- Visualisation of data
- Development of SDK’s for customers
- Plan & execute performance tests.
Skills & requirements
The desired skills and qualifications for this Full Stack Developer are as follows;
- Relevant Software Engineering/Programming qualification (Bachelors, Masters or above) plus at least six years experience under their belt
- Proficiency with Golang
- Proficiency with node.js
- Experience building products with react
- Experience of building products using cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Digital Ocean, Openstack etc.
- Hands on experience with blockchain projects is a bonus, although the role will include an element of upskilling in this area for the successful candidate if they don’t have previous blockchain experience.