Backend Golang Developers - Remote Position with a California startup at CYZA, INC
NEWPORT BEACH, California, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Feb 12 2019)
About the company
We are building a consumer internet based software platform for on-demand services! Built on solid design and technologies, we are developing an omnichannel web-based software solution that enables businesses to be present in our online marketplace while using the same technology to sell in their stores. Cyza is part SAAS and part a marketplace.
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
We are hiring Go developers who are passionate about go programming language and are interested to be part of an exciting startup with one of the largest addressable markets and significant growth ahead. Our team consists of advanced Go and fullstack developers. This position does not require senior development experience in Go, but you must be proficient and advanced in some other core object oriented programming language and have good coding experience.
Although we are based in California, USA, this is a remote position for candidates working from their own home/office and outside of the United States. Only individual applicants will be considered in joining our team, therefore, outsourcing companies or existing teams will NOT be considered.
Basic conversational English is enough to work with our team and you do not have to be fluent. Excellent/reliable internet connection is required for remote communication. This is not a temporary job and requires a long-term engagement.
About our platform’s technology stack: back-end is developed in Golang REST API, and front-end consists of ES 6, our own custom JS framework, Go templates, Webpack, jQuery, SASS, and HTML5 technologies. We do not commit to any frameworks and only use advanced and simple libraries if needed. Our application is super fast and is perhaps more hybrid between server-rendered and client-rendered. This is a large platform and and will grow a lot more. Maintaining a great architecture, simplicity, and employing best coding practices is a top priority, therefore, you must be a long-term thinker with scalability always in mind when coding --please see skills and requirements.
Skills & requirements
(1) Be passionate about GO and preferably have good prior experience
(3) Love to code and be a team player in a fast-paced development environment
(4) Be able to work and learn independently and be a problem solver
(5) Be able to work with existing code and architecture and maybe have some experience of working in larger projects.
(6) Employ skilled, efficient, and optimized coding practices and be a long-term thinker
Instructions how to apply
We look forward to learning about you and your knowledge. Please apply by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org and briefly include the following:
(1) Basic resume that describes your current and past jobs including any major freelance work, education/training; and
(2) If not mentioned in your resume, tell us where are you from (city and country of residence); and
(3) Tell us how many hours are you available to work (ex: fulltime/part-time)
Company website: CYZA, INC
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)