About the company Be-Mobile is revolutionizing traffic and creating the mobility solutions of today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Ghent, our dynamic team of enthusiasts is building technology platforms for connected cars and travelers, paving the road for autonomous multi-modal and shared mobility. Through our offices in Belgium, the Netherlands and Russia we are helping road operators, the logistics sector and car industry to conquer the daily hassle of traffic jams and get in control over their mobility. Our portfolio of solutions includes traffic monitoring and guidance, electronic toll collection, multi-modal route planning, mobile parking payment and many more…
As a passionate devops engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a healthy infrastructure, maintaining orchestration platforms and developing the proper tools for it such as web services, daemons/services and console applications.
- Setting up nice visualizations and correct alerts for metrics is sometimes needed to be done.
- Automating processes and streamline development phases, cause we get itchy by repeatable tasks.
- Supporting to build our connected car platform, where we will value your input and research.
Skills & requirements
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new backend technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
We are looking for the following skillset:
• As we use Go (see golang) throughout our entire stack, experience is seen as a plus.
• You are eager to work with interesting technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Ceph , ElasticSearch, Kafka and Cassandra.
• Some experience with hardening and securing infrastructure is very welcome
• You don’t mind on-call duty
• You are creative and innovative and are capable to bring something to good results all by yourself
• You have a positive attitude and appreciate a good, fun working environment
• You can first make it work, then make it better
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!
All Be-Mobile colleagues are:
• Team players who share their knowledge and experience
• Pragmatic problem solvers and goalgetters
• Fluent in Dutch and English
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-cvh-Devops-Engineer-Melle-Be-Mobile.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Backend Software Developer - Stream(April 2020) Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are looking for a backend software engineer to join our development in Amsterdam (onsite). Job duties will include working on Stream's core API technology, design and build high-performance software.
What you will be doing
Most of your day will be dedic...
Senior Software Engineer - 100% remote (UK/EU only) - FORM3(April 2020) London, United Kingdom (Remote work possible)
Being a tech-first business, we place emphasis on thinking outside-the-box. By utilising the latest cloud-native technologies we find innovative solutions to problems that others would deem unsolvable. We live and breathe open-source, prioritise best-practice ...
Remote Golang/Flutter Developer - GetCourageNow(March 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
Ad: Remote Golang / Flutter Devs
ABOUT THE PROJECT
GetCourageNow is an open source sponsored project to build a P2P privacy focused Architecture of GSUITE like components to make it easy for people to move to a privacy focu...