Junior Backend Developer - Golang at Wonpy
Miami, Florida, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Oct 16 2018)
About the company
Wonpy is reinventing how search marketers perform keyword research. Our automated, AI based system, currently in closed beta, allows search advertisers to identify low competition, profitable keywords easily and affordably.
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
We're looking for a Go Junior Developer to join our 100% remote team. You’ll be working with a team of 5 experienced software professionals from three nationalities in the process of launching a fully automated search marketing keyword tool. You will have the responsibility for delivering features and APIs to a senior backend engineer in close collaboration with the frontend team.
Skills & requirements
- Min 1 year of experience working with Go language and APIs
- Must be able to provide working examples of past projects
- Fluent in English (Spanish is a huge plus)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 100% comfortable working remotely
- Strong desire to learn new skills
Instructions how to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are a great fit to our team, and providing examples of past work.
Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
Company website: Wonpy