Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work possible
As a Go Engineer, you will build high-performance servers, GRPC services, and work with distributed technologies.
Skills & requirements
We’re on the lookout for self-starters who thrive on delivering great client experiences built with creative thinking, expertise, and fine craftsmanship.
* Work with lead engineers to improve, expand, and in some cases define, our builds, deployments, and infrastructure.
* Support UX designers, front-end engineers and managers to move projects from conception to launch.
* Develop CI/CD features from proposal to production, by being able to reason about the features with product and service managers.
* Build and implement integrations, and maintain an iterative approach to achieve the next generation container platform.
* Improve client-side experiences by configuring, logging, and monitoring metrics frameworks and custom reports.
* Maintain strong project management, and provide frequent updates and presentations for internal or client review.
* You know container technologies inside and out and have experience building distributed applications and microservices with tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
* Experience setting up and maintaining continuous integration tools like Jenkins, GoCD, or CircleCI.
* At least 3 years of expert-level experience coding Go and Go native plugins.
* You understand popular solutions offered by cloud providers like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, and know when to use which tool for the job (and when to build your own).
* You’ve built and maintained public-facing RESTful and/or gRPC APIs that are designed to be used at scale.
* Code portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both (original files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).
* You have experience with multiple data stores (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Memcache, Redis).
Good to Have
* Experience with SSO, authentication keys, and infrastructure security.
* Experience with automated testing in relation to distributed architectures and continuous integration.
* Experience with coding PHP, specifically for WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.
* Experience in AI and Machine Learning with the container ecosystem.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-cry-Remote-Senior-Go-Golang-DevOps-Engineer-Orlando-BuildWP-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
Senior Golang Backend Engineer (Contactor) - Para(May 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
Full time senior golang contractor needed, for healthcare startup. Roughly two months worth of work but open to long term engagement. We use golang, kubernetes, and docker on GCP using a REST architecture....
Blockchain Developer WFH - Spacemesh(April 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
Spacemesh is looking for a strong software developer who is passionate about the blockchain space, enjoys designing and writing software, who'd like to join the Spacemesh core dev team and work full time on the core Spacemesh software platform. Join us at the ...
Backend Go Developer for Voice Chat App (Remote) - Dialup, Inc.(April 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
You will join as one of the first backend engineers on a growing team, writing back-end services and building out a call server for real-time communication with our mobile app.
Every day, Dialup connects thousands of people around the world in one-on-one voi...