Senior Go / Golang DevOps Engineer at BuildWP
Orlando, Florida, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Aug 18 2018)
Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work possible
As a Go Engineer, you will build high-performance servers, GRPC services, and work with distributed technologies.
Skills & requirements
We’re on the lookout for self-starters who thrive on delivering great client experiences built with creative thinking, expertise, and fine craftsmanship.
* Work with lead engineers to improve, expand, and in some cases define, our builds, deployments, and infrastructure.
* Support UX designers, front-end engineers and managers to move projects from conception to launch.
* Develop CI/CD features from proposal to production, by being able to reason about the features with product and service managers.
* Build and implement integrations, and maintain an iterative approach to achieve the next generation container platform.
* Improve client-side experiences by configuring, logging, and monitoring metrics frameworks and custom reports.
* Maintain strong project management, and provide frequent updates and presentations for internal or client review.
* You know container technologies inside and out and have experience building distributed applications and microservices with tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
* Experience setting up and maintaining continuous integration tools like Jenkins, GoCD, or CircleCI.
* At least 3 years of expert-level experience coding Go and Go native plugins.
* You understand popular solutions offered by cloud providers like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, and know when to use which tool for the job (and when to build your own).
* You’ve built and maintained public-facing RESTful and/or gRPC APIs that are designed to be used at scale.
* Code portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both (original files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).
* You have experience with multiple data stores (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Memcache, Redis).
Good to Have
* Experience with SSO, authentication keys, and infrastructure security.
* Experience with automated testing in relation to distributed architectures and continuous integration.
* Experience with coding PHP, specifically for WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.
* Experience in AI and Machine Learning with the container ecosystem.
Instructions how to apply
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject Line: Golangprojects - Senior Go / Golang DevOps Engineer.
Company website: BuildWP
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)