Relocation compensation available
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
The Sports team is looking for a Software Developer to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family at our offices based in Central Manchester.
The Sports team is vital to the continued success of the business, having responsibility for developing and supporting a growing number of critical systems. You will be working alongside some of the best developers in the industry and will receive exposure to cutting-edge technologies, as well as having the opportunity to influence the technical direction of the team.
The day to day work is interesting, challenging and fast-paced amidst a hardworking and delivery focused company ethos.
Skills & requirements
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Server side development (services systems, messaging, middleware)
• Good database application programming
• Creation of concurrent distributed components
• Working on Linux and GNU utilities
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Developing low latency, highly available and scalable solutions
• Working in an environment with high volumes of transactions
• Complex event processing/continuous query languages
• Commercial experience with the functional programming language Go.
• Any exposure with functional programming (such as Erlang, Elixir, Haskell, Scala, F#)
• Problem solving ability
• Delivery focused
• Self motivation
• Ability to multi task and manage multiple streams of activity shifting focus regularly
• Proactivity and willingness to contribute ideas
• Excellent communication and team working skills
• Attention to detail delivering high standards of work
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-cqp-Golang-Devloper-Manchester-bet365.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Backend Software Developer - Stream(April 2020) Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are looking for a backend software engineer to join our development in Amsterdam (onsite). Job duties will include working on Stream's core API technology, design and build high-performance software.
What you will be doing
Most of your day will be dedic...
Senior Software Engineer - 100% remote (UK/EU only) - FORM3(April 2020) London, United Kingdom (Remote work possible)
Being a tech-first business, we place emphasis on thinking outside-the-box. By utilising the latest cloud-native technologies we find innovative solutions to problems that others would deem unsolvable. We live and breathe open-source, prioritise best-practice ...
Remote Golang/Flutter Developer - GetCourageNow(March 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
Ad: Remote Golang / Flutter Devs
ABOUT THE PROJECT
GetCourageNow is an open source sponsored project to build a P2P privacy focused Architecture of GSUITE like components to make it easy for people to move to a privacy focu...