Senior Full Stack Developers with Extensive Golang Experience at Stealth Startup
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted May 30 2018)
About the company
Stealth startup funded by 20 year old fintech company (clients include NASDAQ, JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America) based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Remote work is NOT possible
Relocation compensation available
For the most elite full-stack Go developers: $350k plus up to an additional $350k in performance bonuses ($700k potential).
Stealth startup funded by 20 year old fintech company (clients include NASDAQ, JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America) is developing a cryptocurrency, stock, and futures exchange in Golang.
We are seeking seasoned and experienced backend Golang developers with experience writing and deploying Go applications to production.
This position is for full time employment with benefits after a two week trial.
Candidates must have a strong understanding of Golang’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. A commitment to collaborative problem solving is essential.
Candidates must be highly motivated. Overtime and Saturdays required for the first six months. Must perform well under pressure and must work well in a team environment. Candidates must possess excellent Slack and verbal communication skills. Candidates must also be willing to relocate to Scottsdale, Arizona ASAP as telecommuting is not permitted. No clock punchers or pirates need apply –reference and background checks with a 3 year non-compete will be required.
Experience in blockchain (running full nodes) is a plus, as is experience running cryptocurrency exchanges or experience trading FX, futures or stocks. Previous work experience at Google or Amazon is a plus.
Skills & requirements
• US Citizenship
• Ability to relocate to Arizona quickly as remote work is NOT possible. Relocation compensation is available.
• Strong Golang experience
• Preferably some experience with C++
• Strong focus on security
• Docker / Docker Swarm, Kuberentes
• Amazon Redshift and other AWS technologies
• Low latency / high performance software design with heavy use of CPU cache.
• Test Driven, Security Focused Development
• Deployment of Go applications in production
• Ability to review Pull Requests for coding anti-patterns
• Ability to write security test case scenarios
• Ability to write readable, scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
• Ability to play a key role in architectural and design decisions
• Experience with micro service distributed architecture
• Excellence in documenting your own code as you develop
• Familiarity with GIT - code versioning tool
• Team player and strong communication skills
• Ability to provide sample code for your development projects
Senior Front End Web Developers with React and React Native experience: $120k + bonuses
QA Testers with technical testing and automation testing experience and a strong background in software development, experience writing and implementing a diverse suite of automated tests and knowledge of protocols and modern technologies: $70,000 + bonuses
Technical Writers with experience in collecting and organizing information for preparation of user manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports: $80,000 + bonuses
Instructions how to apply
To apply, please include a list of your latest 3 projects and link to your online profiles such as GitHub. Also attach your CV in pd format, and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)