Site Reliability / Go Software Engineer (f/m) at collect Artificial Intelligence GmbH
Berlin, Germany (Posted Dec 15 2017)
About the company
collectAI provides receivables management, covering the end-to-end process from e-invoicing and dunning to debt collection. Focusing on digital communication channels, automation and machine learning gives our solution an edge over traditional approaches. We communicate with customers via their preferred channels, at their favored time and enable them to pay easily. Companies benefit due to higher customer retention rate, reduced costs and improved repayment rates.
collectAI was founded in 2016 and is part of Germany’s largest e-commerce retailer, the Otto Group. Our international team currently consists of 30 professionals mostly working in our Hamburg office.
We are looking for a (Senior) Golang Software Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer to join our Berlin-based engineering team: You will be creating, improving and operating micro-services written in Go as well as contributing to tools and systems that enable other teams to deploy services quickly and operate them reliably.
• Shape our Berlin-based team as one of its first members
• Regularly visit our headquarter in Hamburg's beautiful Hafencity
• Well-funded and part of Germany's largest online retailer, the Otto Group
• Option to partially work remotely
• Budget for conferences, books, trainings etc.
• Free choice of hardware and software
Skills & requirements
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good understanding of computer science fundamentals
• Passion for clean, simple and robust code
• Solid knowledge of Go
• Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes and Prometheus
• Knowledge of micro-service principles and best practices
Instructions how to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)