Senior Software Engineer at TEKsystems
Dallas, Texas, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Jul 12 2017)
About the company
IT staffing - IT jobs - IT recruiting - IT services
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Every year we deploy over 80,000 IT professionals at 6,000 client sites across North America, Europe and Asia. Our deep insights into IT human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimizing their IT workforce strategies. We provide IT staffing solutions, IT talent management expertise and IT services to help our clients plan, build and run their critical business initiatives. Through our range of quality-focused delivery models, we meet our clients where they are, and take them where they want to go, the way they want to get there.
TEKsystems. Our people make IT possible.
Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work is NOT possible
Software Engineer – Full Stack
A premier real estate investment firm, is undergoing a technology transformation project which will allow them to rationalize their data across multiple source systems, standardize their processes and financial modeling, and provide new levels of insight. The client has a unique wealth of data that when harnessed will be a competitive differentiator.
This project has a few main components:
• Data aggregation and warehousing of primary source systems
• Ground-up development of a new web platform to be utilized for Business Intelligence
• Implementation of strategic tools to facilitate consistent asset and portfolio modeling
• Implementation of a data management tool to monitor quality and track master data
Technologies we are looking for
• Full stack – web, application tier, work with databases
• Working with containers / micro services (i.e. docker)
• Languages – go-lang, c++, java, python
We are starting from the ground up on this project and this will be a great opportunity for an Engineer to use Golang as well as several newer technologies that are evolving the market. They will be able to work from home a couple days a week and a couple days downtown on a flexible schedule.
To be clear, this will require you to sit in Dallas. This is a 6 month contract to hire. Candidates must be willing to relocate to Dallas without assistance.
Skills & requirements
Top Three Skills:
1) open source development language (Java, Python, C++)
2) micro-services, docker
Instructions how to apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume which should include your name and phone number.
Company website: TEKsystems
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)