Go developer - London at HomeMade Digital
London, United Kingdom (Posted Apr 26 2017)
About the company
HomeMade works with innovative organisations around the world to craft engaging campaigns through the use of digital fundraising technology and consulting.
We need you, a Great Gopher!
We are seeking a bright and capable Go developer to join our team - to help make the world a better place! We are looking for someone to join our agile and cheerful team, building and enhancing systems for major charities that process millions of pounds of donations, purchases and event registrations every year.
Our focus is on making the best use of modern cloud platforms, so if you are interested in working on cutting-edge technologies that also make a difference for people and society, then this role could be for you.
You would be based in our Old Street, London office where we can also provide near limitless supplies of tea, chocolate and gin.
Skills & requirements
* 1 year+ commercial experience with Go
* Structured and rigorous approach to development
* Ability to define and explain technical solutions
* Confident with Linux operation and automation
* Competent integrating with various species of web services e.g. REST, SOAP
* Enthusiasm for learning new technologies
* Interest in containerisation and serverless architectures
* Experience of Agile/Scrum project delivery within a multi-disciplinary team
* AWS and/or Google Cloud
* Docker / Docker Enterprise / Kubernetes
* Online payments / e-commerce - Stripe, Braintree or other providers
* Awareness / experience of front-end dev and/or mobile dev
* Web application performance and security testing/optimisation
Instructions how to apply
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Share a copy of your CV, a link to any recent projects or a link to your Github profile so we can get to know you a little.
Company website: HomeMade Digital
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)