Go Backend Developer (m/f) @ travel audience - Redis, Aerospike, Apache Kafka, Kubernetes, Prometheus at travel audience GmbH
Berlin, Germany, Germany
🇩🇪 (Posted Apr 3 2017)
About the company
travel audience is the first Demand Side Platform (DSP) worldwide specially developed for the travel industry. The company disposes of a high-quality premium publisher network with wide coverage as well as direct access to real time bidding platforms. travel audience offers an online performance marketing platform to all providers of travel products of any kind.
travel audience is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amadeus – a leading provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel industry.
- Remote work is NOT possible
Come to Berlin and join travel audience which is the first Demand Side Platform (DSP) developed for the travel industry. Strong backing from our parent company Amadeus IT Group, 80 employees with 24 different nationalities.
Check out what we do with real-time Go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRCXS6PUr5c
What you’ll do:
• Be responsible for the further development and maintenance of our existing demand side platform in Go in collaboration with our development team. This particularly includes our database-driven applications.
• Work closely with other departments, such as the Business Intelligence Team to implement their specific requirements.
• Be responsible for the whole project cycle from the design to the technical implementation.
Skills & requirements
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent practical knowledge of Go, and you are passionate about code quality.
• You are comfortable in a Debian-Linux-based development environment, know your way around git and tools like GitHub or Gitlab, and know the meaning and purpose of acronyms such as CI and CD.
• Redis, Aerospike, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus
Instructions how to apply
Please send your application to email@example.com.
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)