Software Engineer – Back End at iNGAGED
Austin, Texas, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Sep 25 2016)
About the company
iNGAGED is building a platform to help employees better understand their benefits and transform, simplify and improve how people utilize and engage with healthcare.
Relocation compensation available
iNGAGED enables Employers, Employees and Healthcare Providers to become more connected and engaged through a blend of technology and passionate people. Our products need to securely handle information at scale, and extend well beyond a mobile application or benefits portal. iNGAGED is looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. We’re looking for someone who will help take the iNGAGED platform to the next level. You will leverage tools like Docker, Go and AWS to develop and deploy highly scalable APIs and services.
Willing to pay for relocation from within the USA. Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor a foreign work visa at this time.
Skills & requirements
* One year working with Go / GoLang professionally or with personal projects
* A minimum of three years professional software development experience
* Two years experience deploying solutions to cloud based platforms like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
* A respected engineer and enjoy working in any language appropriate to the problem
* Happy to collaborate and pair with a diverse range of people
* Your ability to communicate with peers is on par with your technical skill
* You can explain all those crazy join statements SQL uses and help avoid their creation
* You realize that the first release of a product may not include all the features the business wants but still delivers value
Instructions how to apply
Please send your CV in PDF or Word format with a brief description telling us the type of development projects you like working on and the teams and environments that put you in the best position to be successful to Mike Wiles at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for our position on Indeed at http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=software+engineer+back+end+golang&jk=6f999028d65f48cc&_ga=1.209270737.217378093.1471461047
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)