Senior Software Engineer at Sixgill
Portland, Los Angeles, United States (Posted Jun 18 2016)
About the company
With our market-proven enterprise proximity platform, customers can Track the key people, places, and things that matter to them, Determine proximity and intent, and Act to drive business value. We turn the increasing mobility of the enterprise workforce and the connected nature of the Internet of Things into a business asset, converting vast amounts of location and sensor data into understandable analytics and targeted action. Our proximity engine—at the heart of the platform—has normalized 1.5 billion multidimensional measurements and triggered 25 million context-sensitive actions for our customers. And counting.
Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work possible
Note: Though remote work is possible, we're still looking for folks only in Portland, OR and Los Angeles, CA.
At Sixgill, we're advancing the state of the art in location tracking of people and things and determination of intent, allowing our customers to act on these to drive value.
In this position you'll have the opportunity to design and develop novel approaches to data collection, distribution, monitoring, inference, and action related to location and proximity data.
- Design and develop software solutions having the lowest latency, highest throughput, and greatest flexibility while maintaining system simplicity
- Test function and performance at every stage of design and every level of integration
- Document designs and system performance
- Discover what's possible in addition to delivering what's needed
Skills & requirements
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with distributed systems
- Multi-year experience in our technology stack items, where appropriate
- Experience with mapping and routing
Languages / Tools:
Go / Golang
InfluxDB / Time series database
DGraph / Graph database
Instructions how to apply
Contact email@example.com .
Company website: Sixgill
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)