Software Engineer at Restless Bandit
San Francisco, CA, California, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Jun 8 2016)
About the company
We help companies rediscover the best-matched latent candidates in their talent universe.
- Remote work is NOT possible
Restless Bandit is a well-funded San Francisco startup focused on helping companies identify and retain the best people in the exploding "war-for-talent" space. This is an exciting, near ground floor opportunity with a group of people with extensive experience in HR tech. Our founders were executives at Bright, an HR tech company acquired last year by LinkedIn for $130M and our data scientists and engineers come from Bright, LinkedIn, and Google, and have extensive experience applying big-data methods to the hiring domain.
As a Backend Software Engineer, you will collaborate with product managers, data scientists, and the engineering team to develop and maintain the services that power Restless Bandit. You will play an integral part in deployment processes, infrastructure and schema design, and service metrics aggregation and analysis. You will design and implement systems which are clean, secure, well-reasoned, well-documented, and well-tested. You will follow best practices in all aspects of your work, and advocate for process and technological improvements wherever possible. Your contributions will directly impact our customers, our team, and our business.
- Our team is honest, helpful, hardworking and curious.
- We don’t want anything to get in your way. That means getting you the equipment you need, and making sure lunch, snacks, and drinks are taken care of.
- We believe in work-life balance. That means flexible hours, vacation and working from home when you need it, and regular company happy hours.
Skills & requirements
- Love Go (:gopher:) and can tell us why. Experience with Python is a plus.
- Have experience building production backend software.
- Love good, clean code.
- Work well with a team, and without supervision.
Instructions how to apply
- your resume
- your open source profile(s) (github, bitbucket)
- a brief description of who you are & why you'd like to work with us
Company website: Restless Bandit
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)