X-Team and Golang in focus
We sat down with Juliano Silva and talked about how they use Golang at X-Team,
and what it is like working at X-Team as a developer in the go programming language.
"How are you using Golang at your project?
I’m currently using Go for some applications that control video streaming platforms. Tools and libs used include net/http (Chi when custom routes are required), Prometheus, Telegraf + InfluxDB, Kubernetes, FluentD, Jaeger, GitHub Actions and ArgoCD."...continue reading to find out more about X-Team & Golang.
Hint: they are hiring and are looking for great Golang developers!
Golang / Go Job: Senior Go Developer
Senior Go Developer at X-Team
Remote › Worldwide, 100% remote position (Posted Jan 13 2022)
• 3+ years of experience in software development
• Outstanding experience in Go (Golang)
• Experience with RESTful web services
• Experience with relational and graph databases
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• A passion and curiosity for creating and building things
Nice to have:
• Experience working remotely
• Familiar/involved with open source projects
• Experience working within a continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment
• Independent, self-motivated
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Proven track record of always learning and growing
• Proactive attitude
• Possess a spirit of generosity
• Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
• Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
• Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
• Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
• Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/wfh-go-job-dxr-Remote-Senior-Go-Developer-X-Team-remotejob.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]