Remote › 🇪🇺 100% remote position (in European timezone)(Posted Mar 1 2023)
50000 - 75000 euro gross
Gcore in the nutshell
We are an international leader in public cloud and edge computing, content delivery, hosting, and security solutions. We manage a global infrastructure designed to provide enterprise-level businesses with first-class edge and cloud-based services.
Our Mission is to make the web faster, more reliable, and secure, and Vision is to build easy-to-use, innovative, global, and secure edge compute solutions.
Gcore is headquartered in Luxembourg with offices in Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Georgia, Serbia and Cyprus with plan to expand.
What you should know about our team:
We are a group of professionals working together to achieve a common goal. We believe in ownership, and you will have a mandate (together with your team) to develop features end-to-end. You will have a real impact on our product development! We support each other and the biggest focus for us is to learn from each other!
We’re looking for Golang Software Engineer, motivated and open-minded professionals who will join our journey to personal and company growth!
We’re looking for a passionate Golang Software Engineer to design, develop DNS product features. Ideally, the candidate should be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Software engineers must be skilled in development, writing code, and documenting functionality.
- Building a world-leading DNS service and make the Internet better and faster.
- Distributing changes in DNS-configs of thousands of our customers on hundreds DNS servers all over the world in a few seconds.
- Serving hundreds of thousands of DNS requests per second and developing our own DNS server.
- Assuring our customers have an excellent experience with DNS API.
- Building secure pipelines and introducing industry best practices.
- Building and providing our freemium services and tools to provide best in class DevOps experience
Required qualification & skills:
- About 4 years in Software development and at least 2+ year of Golang
- You have experience with CI / CD approach
- You know that tests are an essential part of product engineering and you write them
- You use canary releases and observability tools in your everyday work
- You actively take part in architecture and advocate your own solutions in a team
- It would be great if you have some understanding of how CDN or DNS work
- It would be great if you had an experience with distributing configuration to thousand of hosts all over the worl
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Challenging international projects
Enthusiastic and advanced team
Open and Collaborative Environment
Personal growth and career development
Remote, hybrid, or office work (depending on your location)
Opportunities for professional and career growth within international team
Corporate and social events
Other benefit packages depending on the location***
Company at a glance
Gcore is an international cloud and edge leader in providing first-class web-performance, content delivery and security headquartered in Luxembourg, whose global infrastructure is included in the Guinness Book of Records. Gcore provides a wide range of services for customers of all industries that develop their business online. The company's services include managed hosting, content delivery network (CDN), advanced streaming platform for professional broadcasts and streaming of any complexity, protection against DDoS attacks of any level, cloud, storage, and DNS. Gcore built its own global infrastructure on all continents (over 140 nodes in reliable Tier 3 data centers) with the best CDN performance in Europe. Essential features 140+ points of presence 11,000+ partners 75+ Tbps total network capacity 30 ms average response time worldwide API-friendly control Easy integration with Terraform Responsive technical support 24/7.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/remote-golang-job-fmq-Remote-Europe-Golang-Software-Engineer-DNS-Gcore-remotejob.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]