Golang / Go Job: Golang Backend Engineer (Remote - APAC Time Zone)
Golang Backend Engineer (Remote - APAC Time Zone) at Mangtas
Remote › Worldwide, 100% remote position (Posted Jun 13 2022)
About the company Mangtas is a marketplace for B2B services, disrupting a 700B industry by making outsourcing reliable.
Our mission is to connect businesses with the global vendor ecosystem. We facilitate the process of finding, contracting and engaging outsourcing services around the globe for corporations small and large. To that extent, we have built a vendor marketplace (www.mangtas.com) to provide a connection point for all vendor related opportunities. We are currently focusing on services that help our clients create “Tech of the Future” – applying artificial intelligence & analytics, virtual reality & metaverses, gaming &gamification, blockchain&NFTs,IOT & robotics, cyber security and scaled microservices to name a few.
$2,500-$5,000/month (negotiable depending on level of experience)
We are actually looking for Go developers in the APAC timezone but if you’re willing to work around that timezone from anywhere in the world, that’s also great.
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
As a Golang Backend Engineer you will:
• Design, develop and maintain software that powers complex operations.
• Help design the architecture, own development of major initiatives and modules.
• Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
• Help level up the team; share knowledge, conduct code and design review; drive code quality and process improvement initiatives.
• Write code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind: 250 million API requests & 3TB of data daily
• Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills and a strong understanding of distributed computing principles.
• 3-6 years of backend or frontend development in a product company, with a proven track record of shipping successful software products.
• Deep experience in Go (Golang) or similar technologies.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
• Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What the process will look like:
• Data: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10 mins to complete
• Test: you will take a 90min online test
• Video: you will be asked to share a short video to introduce yourself, and to talk about some of the relevant work which you have done in the past
• Interview: there will be 2 rounds of interviews
What we offer:
• An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
• The opportunity to work with a high performing team
• A competitive salary package
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-remote-job-ezn-Remote-Golang-Backend-Engineer-Remote-APAC-Time-Zone-Mangtas-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]