Software Specialist - Data Engineering at AgFlow
🇨🇭 (Posted Jan 19 2015)
About the company
AgFlow is a Geneva, Switzerland seed-funded company that rethinks agricultural market intelligence online. Our goal is to become the prime location to access, navigate, manage and collaborate around agricultural market data. Our team comprises young, dynamic and multi-cultural entrepreneurs together with experts in agricultural markets.
Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work possible
AgFlow is hiring a software engineer master.
Geneva or Remote Work
Join our team of top-notch software developers, who work hard, have fun, and make history.
You will develop our backend systems.
You will apply data mining and statistical algorithms techniques to provide first class reports about global commodity markets.
Skills & requirements
* Strong programming background. Experience with Go / Python / Lua / Haskell is welcome
* Excellent command of database technologies, understanding of relational databases.
* Experience with Data mining, statistical modelling or related analytic techniques.
* Analytical thinker
* Mastery of Linux and basic system administration
* BS, MS in Computer Science, Maths or Physics.
#go #golang #haskell #python #lua #lua-torch #backend #developer #database #postgresql #data-mining #data-analysis #data-engineering
Instructions how to apply
Applying: as in the details document (http://bit.ly/agflow-job-software_engineer)
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)