Back-end Software Engineer at TelTech.co
South Amboy, New Jersey, United States (Posted Dec 9 2014)
About the company
Founded in 2005, we've been creating unique web and mobile apps ever since. We're fully bootstrapped and proudly blazing our own path, just outside of New York City, in South Amboy, NJ.
- Remote work possible
Relocation compensation available
We're seeking developers passionate about Golang to join our world-class "dream team" of developers and work on building out our next-generation REST and socket based APIs, powered by microservices using Docker, Golang, Python, and MySQL.
We're a small technology company but we've assembled a small team of truly brilliant, hard working, top-of-their-game developers. Developers who could work at Google, Facebook or Amazon, but have chosen the road less traveled where they can directly affect change. We're seeking someone who is ready to jump into this highly competent, multi-talented development group. Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience across various languages, various project scales, and feels confident driving development on a project in a largely flat organization.
You will be involved in every step of the company's development process, from technology stack decisions for our new architecture, to refactoring existing code, to writing code that will support millions of users across our product portfolio.
Skills & requirements
• Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work, and challenging problems
• 3+ combined years of Python (Django or Flask) and Golang
• 3+ years of SQL (RDBMS, MySQL)
• Possessing the ability to discuss relevant design patterns
• Strong background in building distributed applications
• Understanding of TCP and socket-level protocols
• Capable of architecting and implementing decoupled systems
• Experience in test driven development
• You're coming from a top-tier company like Google or another company blazing a trail with Golang
• Experience in larger organizations so you can help us scale development
• You are self motivated or entrepreneurial
Instructions how to apply
Please let us know a little bit about your previous experience, some live projects you have created recently in Go, and send us a copy of your resume or LinkedIn to the email address on our careers page.
(Let us know you found us on Golangprojects.com!)
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)