Golang / Go Job: Backend Developer (Golang) - Fully Remote
Backend Developer (Golang) - Fully Remote at Toggl
Remote › 🇪🇺 100% remote position (in European timezone)(Posted Jan 20 2023)
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our engineering team as we have too many ideas and not enough developers :-)
The salary for this position is **€66,000** annually, plus great benefits (see below). We are committed to increasing salaries every year based on company and individual performance.
You can work **from anywhere in Europe.**
About the team
Toggl Hire is on a mission to revolutionize the way hiring happens. We are big believers that modern day recruiting should be effortless and enjoyable. That means no more resumes or cover letters, no more endless hours screening through applications, no more interpreting past roles into current experience, no more bias and gut feeling, but informed decisions based on data.
We are a fully remote team, with headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia. We are highly skilled, highly motivated, and most importantly, a fun, friendly bunch. We value transparency, communication and results over effort and excuses. We have regular in-person meetups all over the world!
The engineering team has a Product Manager, a Designer, a Lead Engineer, 3 frontend and 3 backend developers. We also help the other 2 developers focusing on the growth experiments and their Product Manager.
We have been recently named as one of the best remote companies to work at.
As a Backend Developer your main responsibilities will be:
- Working independently with minimal supervision and handholding
- Building and maintaining product features, ensuring performance, security and scalability
- Finding best possible technical solution for new features implementation
- Contributing to technical design and architecture with a steep growth in mind
- Doing code reviews or researching and implementing new tools when needed.
You will fit in well in our team if:
- You have demonstrated strong experience working with large SaaS data infrastructure.
- You take pride in developing blazing fast, reliable, scalable and secure applications.
- You are a great team-player and communicator when working with anyone from engineers to specialists like product managers and when working with other teams, and with your manager and other stakeholders. You are responsive to feedback and always seek to learn and improve.
- You can come up with creative approaches to problem solving and can provide feedback to others on their work, be it your fellow developers, the designer or the product manager
- You always approach new challenges with a critical thinking mindset and make sure to look at the big picture.
- You want to take ownership and work independently while being part of a tight-knit team.
- You have efficient time management skills as well as the eagerness to learn new skills and tools are something you value.
- You have a strong engineering background and enjoy the startup life. You have seen many projects through from conception to delivery.
The main technologies you will be working with are:
- Freedom to choose when and how much you work - we only measure results
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on the tenure)
- Laptop budget up to €2,500 and it renews every 3 years
- €2,000 budget to set up your home office, and additional €300 every year after 3 years of tenure
- €250 per month for co-working space membership and/or internet service at home
- €4,000 per year contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- €2,000 per year contribution for any equipment or services to improve and/or maintain your physical and mental health
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-fub-Remote-Europe-Backend-Developer-Golang-Fully-Remote-Toggl-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]