Staff/Principal Integrations Engineer - Enterprise SaaS APIs (100% Remote, Americas) at Nira
Remote › 100% remote position (in the Americas timezones) (Posted Sep 20 2022)
Nira is looking for a Staff/Principal engineer with specific experience in enterprise SaaS API data and services integration to join our fast growing, 100% remote team building an enterprise class document security solution.
As a key member of our engineering team, you will be responsible for the overall development of connectivity between 3rd party applications and services and the Nira platform. We’re looking for strong engineers who work well on a small team and are excited about the opportunity to have a direct impact on improving customer experience. As a tech/team lead, you are someone who can see projects through from beginning to end, coach others, and self-manage, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
If you are technically-skilled, creative, and collaborative, then this is the perfect position for you.
For operational reasons it is a requirement for this role to be based in the Americas region, ie GMT-3 to GMT-7. Please do not apply if you are not located in this timezone.
What You’ll Do
- Take a technical leadership role in a squad of 2-5 engineers in scoping, estimating and planning of enhancements to Nira’s 3rd party integrations, informed by product management.
- Use your strong integration analysis and development experience to deliver and drive work connectivity to cloud-based enterprise products and API documentation to design integrations with Nira
- Lead and supervise development of integrations with cloud services, such as Google (GSuite/Workplace), Microsoft (Office 365), Github, Gitlab, Slack, Okta, Auth0, Salesforce, Confluence, Notion and many more
-Design and develop API clients, webhook processors, event handlers and data transformations
-Ensure that implemented data/integration functionality meets performance requirements in terms of code quality, standards adherence, user loads (throughput/latency), user productivity, lifecycle sustainability
- Code standards, code reviews, technical planning/research, testing/QA
- Help train and mentor other data/integration developers
What We're Looking For
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- You’ve got 3 years of small group leadership and coordination experience in planning and delivery of integration projects
- You’ve got 8 years of hands on data/integration engineering experience with Python and/or Go, API clients, data analysis, OAuth
- Bonus points if you’ve also worked with AWS (particularly serverless and Lambda), Docker, Postgres, or Go
- You have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- You have a bias towards action. You love to move fast, are self motivated, and a life-long learner.
- You care about working on fast-growing products while iterating and sweating the details.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (occasional out of hours to sync across timezones, backend help frontend, frontend, handle customer support, etc).
- You’re able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that deliver rapid results.
- You’re a product thinker who cares about the customer.
Benefits and Perks
- Work From Anywhere - 100% remote/distributed team
- Flexible Work Schedule
- BYO Kit or Company Allowance
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical and Dental (US only)
Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com