Remote › 🇪🇺 100% remote position (in European timezone)(Posted Apr 7 2022)
About the company We make aviation manufacturing and operation processes more efficient with professional experience in Robotics, Workflow Assistance and Data Analytics.
65000€ - 75000€
We are expanding our development team and are looking for a highly skilled individual with proven experience as a backend developer. You can work fully remote and we will be operating in an agile software development team to further develop our product API and backend services.
You will further build your skills by creating industrial applications and gain hands-on experience in the automotive, aerospace and medical field.
- Implement, test and deliver modern apis (e.G. GraphQL or gRPC) for our microservice architecture
- Write microservices with gRPC communication
- Connect and query graph databases like dGraph or Neo4j
- Define software architectures with our young and dynamic team
- 3+ years experience with go
- 5+ years experience with backend development
- Docker, docker-compose, git
- Experience with go unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience with NoSQL Databases
- Remote work
- Optionally you can also work in our modern office based in Hamburg, Germany
- Tech focused team (we're all tekkies incl. founders)
- Walk underneath and touch real airplanes (while system testing)
- Work on interesting projects
- Get immediate feedback directly from our end-users due to short dev-ops circles
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-fcs-Remote-Europe-Backend-Developer-Go-Synergeticon-GmbH-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]