About the company At Decentral, we build cutting-edge, pro-privacy technologies at the core of the next internet. A leading blockchain pioneer of Canada, we are the proud birthplace of Ethereum. Now, we steward software at the interface of cryptocurrency and the distributed ledger revolution.
Our flagship product is Jaxx Liberty, a cryptocurrency wallet that packages live market data with user portfolios, news, and third-party fintech integrations, on top of high-performance indexing and data summarization in a cloud back-end.
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
Working closely with our dev team, you will help push our infrastructure and services further. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining backend services, APIs, and infrastructure to support new and existing product initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience in software development and APIs
- 2+ years of recent experience writing APIs and services with Golang
- Experience building infrastructure with Terraform, Docker, Ansible, AWS
- Experience maintaining scalable infrastructure for a significant user base
- Experience working with code versioning tools such as Git (Github/Bitbucket)
- Ability to write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintained code
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Reliable personality, attention to detail, and great team player
- Ability to work during day hours of Eastern Time Zone
- Develop and maintain golang APIs and services
- Stay abreast of developments in cryptocurrency/blockchain communities
- Postgresql DBA
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency ecosystems
- Knowledge of running scalable nodes for different coins
What We Offer:
- Making it big - Chance to work with blockchain visionaries and work on an application that empowers millions of users around the world. Because we’re a small and nimble team, you can see the impact of your work
- Tremendous personal growth opportunities while working with state-of-the-art blockchain, decentralization and fintech
- Remote work environment with a strong work-life balance
Decentral Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-fbe-Remote-Golang-Blockchain-Developer-Toronto-Decentral-Inc-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]