Golang / Go Job: Senior Backend Engineer (US Remote)
Senior Backend Engineer (US Remote) at Pulsar Informatics
Remote › 🇺🇸 100% remote position (in the US)(Posted Jan 28 2022)
About the company Pulsar Informatics provides real-time risk management tools to safety-centric and mission-critical workforces. We have pioneered research and development in fatigue risk assessment, supporting operational environments ranging from long haul trucking fleets to the International Space Station. We are building a team to scale our technology to address global markets across a range of industries.
USD 140k to 175k USD
We are seeking a software engineer to play a leadership role in the design and development of the backend services in our next-generation platform. This is a great opportunity to join a small team and have a large impact on product success.
- Design software services, studying requirements, use-cases, and system architecture
- Develop software components and contribute to tooling and practices that enhance development-team productivity and code quality
- Work in a team with product managers, designers, and data scientists to test and deliver features from the backend through to web, mobile and API front-ends
- Ensure high quality deliverables by maintaining CI/CD pipelines, writing solid tests, and keeping concise documentation
Your Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in software development
- Experience with our backend stack (Golang, PostgreSQL, GraphQL) is strongly preferred, but deep experience with related technologies and a desire to learn can work for the right candidate
- Strong background building service-oriented enterprise software, including experience such as API design, implementing telemetry systems, event-driven design, applying hexagonal architecture patterns
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Experience with CI/CD design and development
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
We offer a competitive salary with a full set of benefits, including health & dental, FSA, 401(k) plan contributions and stock options. We provide a dedicated learning budget to support everyone’s professional development.
You must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident.
Our company operates fully remotely. A majority of our employees are in the Seattle, WA and Philadelphia, PA areas but we welcome new team members from anywhere within the US. We offer home office cost reimbursements and a co-working support program for employees who wish to work in a shared office environment.
Our Commitment to Fairness
At Pulsar Informatics, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace a commitment to have our team reflect the world around us as we scale the business.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-ezw-Remote-Senior-Backend-Engineer-US-Remote-Pulsar-Informatics-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com