Remote › 🌐 Worldwide, 100% remote position (Posted Dec 1 2021)
For the role we expect the individual to be located/working within "GMT-5" to "GMT+1" time zones
We're looking for a full-stack engineer to accelerate our product development. As our first designer, you'll play a crucial role in setting the direction of Causal's product, as well as the company and culture.
Causal needs a low floor and a high ceiling — it should be simple enough for anyone to get started with, but powerful enough for really complex use-cases.
What you'll work on:
- Our core backend computation engine that performs the calculations behind Causal models — the challenge is to show the user instant results when possible and run complex operations (Monte-Carlo simulation, API calls) on the backend.
- Our spreadsheet-esque frontend interface for building models. This comes with a slew of UI/UX challenges to support complex functionality without being complicated, and needs to be incredibly performant.
- Our dashboarding and data visualisation capabilities, to let users use beautiful charts and tables to communicate with numbers.
- Have 2+ years software engineering experience
- Have experience with our tech stack: React/Redux/Typescript on the frontend, and Node/Typescript on the backend; Golang experience is a plus
- Be able to write clean + maintainable code with attention to performance, but also be able to ship quickly + scrappily when the occasion calls for it
- Be comfortable shipping features end-to-end, from defining the product spec to deploying to production
Where you will work:
- We are a globally distributed team working remotely with members of our team on both sides of the Atlantic - we do have a presence in London
- For the role we expect the individual to be located/working within "GMT-5" to "GMT+1" time zones
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Unlimited PTO
- Equipment stipend to support your home office needs
- Generous on-going stipends for lunch, co-working spaces, and learning and development
- An Oculus Quest 2 for our weekly VR socials
- Company retreats twice a year
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-exk-Remote-Full-Stack-Engineer-Causal-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Engineering Team Lead (remote poss) - Vistas Recruitment(November 2022) Remote, United Kingdom (Remote work possible) - Salary: £85,000 - £105,000 Per Annum
Salary: £85,000 - £105,000 Per Annum
Want to have an impact in a start-up environment with the resources of a large, profitable corporate?
Want to be a hands-on l...Senior - Staff Software Engineer(s) - Remote poss - Vistas Recruitment(November 2022) Remote, United Kingdom (Remote work possible) - Salary: £70,000 - £115,000 Per Annum
Salary: £70,000 - £115,000 Per Annum
Want to work in a start-up environment but with the resources of a large, profitable corporate?
Want to be in a small, truly au...
Senior Backend Developer – Go (Remote) - FACEIT Remote Europe, 100% Remote
London / Remote Europe
With more than 25m users playing 30m matches every month FACEIT is the leading competitive gaming platform. We provide gamers the best experience possible by making sure we are...
Senior Backend Engineer - Vaayu(October 2022) Remote Europe, 100% Remote
Vaayu is on a mission to decarbonize retail by helping brands (from fashion and beauty to consumer goods, health and beyond) to track, cut and credibly communicate their climate impact in real time. O...Senior Go (Golang) Engineer - Snowplow(November 2022) Remote Europe, 100% Remote
UK or Europe Remote
As the leader in Data Creation, Snowplow empowers more than 10,000 organizations, including Strava, Autotrader, and Flickr to purposefully create behavioral dat...