Remote › 100% remote position (in European timezone)
### Join the Toggl Hire product team
You love to code slick and fast web apps. You take pride in products you build. You enjoy completing features from start to finish, touching both frontend and backend. You believe React and components are the future. Our backend uses Golang and PostgreSQL, with multiple React frontend apps connecting to it. Knowledge of Heroku, AWS and GraphQL is a plus.
You will fit in well in our team if you are a good team player and communicator, cooperative and always approach new challenges with a critical thinking mindset. You love collaborating with people from all disciplines and make sure to look at the big picture. You will succeed in our team if you want to take ownership of your work and operate well autonomously while being part of a tight-knit team. Efficient time management as well as eagerness to learn new skills and tools are something you value.
Remote work and traveling ring your bell. A culture of freedom and flexibility makes you motivated and productive. You are a team player. Sound like you? Then, you'll fit right in!
You need to be based in Europe.
The salary is EUR 60,000 annually + benefits.
### About the team
Toggl Hire is on a mission to revolutionize the way hiring happens. We are big believers that modern day recruiting should be effortless and enjoyable. That means no more resumes or cover letters, no more endless hours screening through applications, no more interpreting past roles into current experience.
We are a fully remote team, with headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia. Our people are highly skilled, highly motivated, and most importantly, a fun, friendly bunch. We value transparency and communication, and have regular meetups all over the world!
In this role you will be working very closely with our growth product manager on experiments and growth hacks focusing on user experience and activation in the first 14 days after they sign up.
### How to apply and our hiring process
Take a ~20-minute online skills test—no CVs or cover letters needed. If you’re still reading, just go ahead and give it a go!
After that if all goes well:
- Take-home coding assignment
- Call with Jan (product manager) and Michal (engineering lead)
- Paid test week with Toggl Hire engineering team
### Some benefits
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from within Europe.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- Several team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-esf-Remote-Europe-Fullstack-Developer-Toggl-Hire-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]